Air India Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 10 Co-Pilot Posts in AASL
Air India Co-Pilot Recruitment 2019 – Air India has published Recruitment notification for the post of 10 Co-Pilot. All interested candidates are required to check eligibility details, or all information mentioned advertisement as below.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format on or before 30th November 2019.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
About Air India
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India that is governed by the Air India Limited (AIL), a Indian Govt. undertaking.
- The largest and widespread air airline is spread all across the country after Jet Airways and Indigo in domestic market shares and operates the Boeing Aircraft and an Airbus serving various international and domestic Airports.
Air India Co-Pilot Recruitment 2019 Details
- Post Name: CPL with Rating on ATR family (ATR 72-600)
- Total Vacancies: 10 Posts [Gen-04, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-02]
- Placing of Postings: Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bhopal
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Co-Pilot Recruitment 2019
- Academic Qualification: Candidates who are interested here they must have 10+2 Standard Certificate from a recognized Board with having valid Technical or Licence Qualification.
- Age Limit Criteria: 45 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
Air India Co-Pilot Stipend/ Salary
- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Co-Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years, extendable for another 5 years subject to satisfactory performance.
- During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25000/- per month and will be paid Salary as per Company’s policy from the commencement of SLF
- Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying
- Reservations of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government Directives
- After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The Cost of Simulator Check will be borne by the candidates. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for a Personal Interview. Other terms and conditions will remain the same.
Place of Postings
- Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Vishakapatnam & Jaipur
- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 3000/- through bank draft in the favor of Airline service limited payable at New Delhi.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Air India Co-Pilot Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website www.airindia.in along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (not applicable for SC/ST candidates) in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at Delhi
- Send the application by Post/Speed post/courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly super scribing the post for which application is being sent
Air India Co-Pilot Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of application is 30th November 2019 or till the said vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier
AIL New Delhi
Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi-110037, Website www.airindia.in