AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 186 Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications from suitable candidates for filling up following Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on DEPUTATION BASIS. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 9 December 2019.
Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts Details
- Financial Advisor
- Superintending Engineer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Analyst (System Analyst)
- Finance and Chief Accounts Officer
- Nursing Superintendent
- Stores Officer
- Security Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Private Secretary
- CSSD Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Stores Officer
- Record Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Engineer
- Sanitation Officer
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019
- Financial Advisor: 01: Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/University/ Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations Holding analogous posts on a regular basis, or With five years regular service from Organized Accounts Services in the grade pay of Rs.7600 or Officers with Five years regular service at the level of Deputy Secretary of Central Government in the grade pay of Rs. 7600 and having THREE years experience in the field of finance and accounts.
- Superintending Engineer: 01: Deputation: Superintending Engineer (Civil) or Executive Engineer (Civil) with 5 years of regular service in that grade from CPWD failing which similar officers from other Central Engineering Departments or Engineering Departments of Central Statutory /Autonomous bodies. An officer taken on deputation shall possess a Degree in Civil Engineering. Executive Engineers of AIIMS with 5 years of regular service in the grade shall also be considered and in case one of them is selected (on consideration of all including those who have applied for deputation) the appointment shall be treated as promotion. (Period of deputation shall not exceed 3 years).
- Chief Nursing officer: 01: Deputation: Officers of the state/Central Government of statutory/ Autonomous Bodies: Holding analogous Posts Or With five years of regular service in the posts in the relevant field in the PB-3 with grade pay of Rs. -6600/- or With 10 Years of Regular service in the posts in the relevant field in the PB-3 with grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
- Senior Analyst (System analyst): 01: Officers from Ministries/Department of Government of India/State Government/Union Territories/statutory/ Autonomous Bodies, holding analogous posts on regular basis. Or posts with GP of 6600 and above with 5 years of regular service in this Grade.
- Finance and Chief Accounts officer: 01: Officers under the Central/State/U.T Governments/ Universities/ Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations Holding analogous posts on regular basis. Or With 5 years regular service in the relevant field in the grade pay of Rs. 5400.
Note: For further details on vacancies and eligibility please check the official website.
- Candidate’s age limit should be maximum 56 years. Age relaxation will be given to the SC /ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
See: Government Jobs 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/recruitments.php and printout of online application should be sent through proper channel to the Deputy Director (Admin)., All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand so as to reach by 45 Days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be super-scribed “Application for the Post of__________________________________ on Deputation basis.” While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the last 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned.
- Applications without vigilance clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for submission of application: 26th Oct. 2019
- Last Date for fee submission of application: 09th Dec. 2019
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation