Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 150 SSC Officer Posts
AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 – Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) has invited applications for the recruitment of Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer). A total of 150 Vacancies has been notified out of which 135 are for Male candidates and 15 vacancies are reserved for Female candidates.
AFMS SSC 2019 application procedure will start from 22nd June 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through AFMS official website www.amcsscentry.gov.on or before 21st July 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2019
- Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS Exam in first or second attempt only, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services
- Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply.
- Organization Name: Armed Forces Medical Services
- Post Name: Short Service Commissioned Officer
- Category: Latest Government Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
- Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
- Male – 135 Posts
- Female – 15 Posts
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019 SSC, Railways, PSU, Defence
Eligibility Criteria for AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2019
- The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- Candidates with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- Internship. Only those candidates who have completed or are completing their internship on or before 30 Jun 2019 can apply.
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 December 2019
Selection Process for AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2019
- Physical Test
- Medical Standard Test
- Eligible candidates will be called for an interview by a Board of Officers from 30 Jul 2019 onwards at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
Physical & Medical Standards
- Every candidate on qualifying in the interview will have to undergo an Initial Medical Exam (IME), the findings of which will be recorded by a Special Medical Exam Board (SMB) constituted by DGAFMS for exam of his or her medical fitness as per laid down standards. The proceedings will remain confidential and will not be divulged to anyone
- The validity period of medical fitness of those declared ‘FIT’ is 180 days.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical check-up before reporting for the SSC interview.
- Candidates with NCC Certificate will be given weightage as under: –
- NCC Certificate Marks
- (aa) NCC ‘A’ Certificate – 02
- (ab) NCC ‘B’ Certificate – 03
- (ac) NCC ‘C’ Certificate – 05
- Separate merit list of both male and female will be prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in interview.
- Doctors on commissioning in the Armed Forces Medical Services will be granted the rank of Captain (or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force) in 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix with Basic Pay of Rs.61300/- + MSP Rs.15500/- + HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (ie X, Y or Z, where the officer is posted) + NPA at prevalent rates + Transport Allowance Rs.3600/- – Rs.7200/- as per the category of the city, (ie X, Y or Z where the officer is posted) + Dress Allowance Rs.20,000/- (Annually) and Dearness Allowance as per prevalent rate.
- Total emolument at minimum pay scale at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.97,000/- pm
- Rs. 17,160/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 6,100/-.
- Application Processing Fee (APF). A fee of Rs.200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the online application submission through online payment (internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card). No other mode of payment is accepted.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
How to Apply Online for AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- Application will be accepted online only. To do so the candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button on the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
Instruction to Apply
- Log on to the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the Mandatory Details and click on Submit.
- Now Confirm your Registration by entering the OTP Sent to your mobile.
- Login again with the Registration number and complete the Application.
- Take Printout of the submitted Application for future reference.
- Any updates and notifications will be hosted on the website
AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Application Stat from 22nd June 2019
- Last Date for Application Form: 21st July 2019
- Tentative Dates of Interview: 30th July 2019 (onwards)
- Venue: Army Hospital (R&R) Delhi Cantt.