> Bank Jobs
> Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 for Clerk Posts
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 for Clerk Posts
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Clerk Post
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd, one of the leading Urban Co-operative banks, having its branches in the States of Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Karnataka, invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Clerk.
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure their eligibility before submitting the online application.
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank 2019 Notification
- Name of Post: Clerk
- Total Vacancies: Various
- Job Location: Mumbai, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Bangalore
Also See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
- Graduate in any stream from recognized University, with computer knowledge.
- The age, educational qualification and eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 01st February 2019. Above 20 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01st February 1989 and later than 01st February 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Other Backward Class – 33 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates – 35 years
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/NT: Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode (Online): NEFT
Also See: List of Entrance Exams conducted for Bank Recruitment
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria are requested to apply Online through Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in only between 14th February 2019 and 20th February 2019. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.abhyudayabank.co.in/english/career.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Also See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 14th February 2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application: 20th February 2019
- Tentative Date of Test: 10th March 2019
Also See: Bank PO Exam 2019 Notification