Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 42 Cabin Crew Posts
AASL Recruitment 2019 – Airline Allied Services Limited has released the official notification for the 42 vacancies of Cabin Crew. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for Airline Allied Services Ltd, Cabin Crew Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 19th April 2019.
To get more information regarding the Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply papers are given below.
See: Fresher Jobs
AASL Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization: Airline Allied Services Limited
- Name of the Posts: Cabin Crew
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location: All India
- No. of Vacancies: 42 Jobs
- Northern – 11 (06 for Male & 05 for Female)
- Eastern – 06 (03 for Male & 03 for Female)
- Northern – 25 (12 for Male & 13 for Female)
- Candidates have to apply for online region only. Applications of candidates who apply for more than one Region, shall not be considered.
Eligibility Criteria for AASL Recruitment 2019
- As per the recent Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Cabin Crew job has given below.
- Applicants must Pass 10+2 from a recognized Board. Candidates who are having three years Degree/ Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age – 18 Years Maximum Age – 27 Years as on the Date of 15th April 2019.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly check the AASL official notification 2019.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
AASL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection Process would be based on AASL Guidelines. Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics and Personality Assessment test (GD & PAT) and Written Test at the venues decided by Airline Allied Services Limited.
- Height & BMI:
- Female – Minimum 154.5 cms
- Male – Minimum 163 cms
- Relaxation of 2.5 ems for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states} subject to domicile proof.
- Vision: -Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 619 in another eye Spectacles/corrective surgery not allowed. Contact lenses up to ± 2D permitted
- Selected candidates will get Rs.37800/- Per Month from the organization.
AASL Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil & All Other Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited only the required details to be filled up while filling up the application form
See: Government Jobs in India
AASL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates may apply online at Airline Allied Services Ltd’s website (direct link is given below) from 27 Mar 2019 to 19 Apr 2019.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.airindia.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
AASL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th April 2019
- Date of Examination: May/June 2019