AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 311 Apprentice Posts for Northern Region
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – AAI Recruitment 2019 (Airports Authority of India) – AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited has released the job notification for the post of Apprenticeship Training one-year contract basis for 311 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
AAI Recruitment 2019 Details
- Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-20 from Degree and Diploma holder candidates.
- Job Role: Graduate/Technical Apprentice
- Job Location: Across India
- Total Vacancies: 311 Posts
- Civil (Graduate): 60
- Civil (Diploma): 39
- Electrical (Graduate): 37
- Electrical (Diploma): 30
- Electronics (Graduate): 41
- Electronics (Diploma): 31
- Computer Science/Information Technology (Gradute): 19
- Computer Science/Information Technology (Diploma): 09
- Automobile (Graduate): 04
- Automobile (Diploma): 09
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate): 02
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma): 02
- Secretarial Practice (Graduate): 10
- Secretarial Practice (Diploma): 03
- Library Science (Graduate/ Diploma): 01
- Material Management (Graduate/ Diploma): 01
- Modern Office Management (Graduate/ Diploma): 10
- Refrigeration/Air Conditioning (Graduate/ Diploma): 01
- Sound Engineer (Graduate/ Diploma): 01
- Travel and Tourism Management (Graduate/ Diploma): 01
See: Government Jobs 2019
- Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible
- Maximum Age 26 years as on 01st July 2019
- Candidates passed degree / diploma on or after 2017 only are eligible
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories
See: List of Entrance Exams conducted for Bank Recruitment
- Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi, User ID NDLSWC000002 and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
- Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- Candidates may also provide their choice/option of location/airport to work as apprenticeship in remark column, while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registration location (in portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices–Rs. 12000/-
- Duration of Training: 1 year
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected
- Last date for submission of online application: 20th September 2019