NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 for Executive Trainees
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainees (ET-2019) through GATE
NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 for Executive Trainees - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), A Government of India Enterprise is planning to recruit Engineering Graduates for recruitment of Executive Trainees (ET-2019) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil Discipline through GATE 2019. Since last few years Public Sector Undertakings like ONGC, HPCL and NPCIL carry out their recruitment process for Engineering Graduates and invite applications on the basis of GATE Exam Scores. Before that the PSUs used to conduct a common written exams for PSU Recruitment. Check out complete details of NPCIL Recruitment
Details of NPCIL Recruitment
- NPCIL is a premier public sector enterprise under the administrative control of the Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology.
- NPCIL is planning to recruit Engineering Graduates as Executive Trainees (ET-2019) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
- Interested candidates should possess valid GATE score in any of the disciplines mentioned above at the time of applying online in NPCIL.
- Short-listing will be done based on GATE score
NPCIL Recruitment - Executive Trainee Details
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
- Post Name: Executive Trainees (ET - 2019)
- Name of the Discipline:
- Electronics & Communication
- Engineering Graduate (B.E. / B.Tech) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil discipline from an recognized university / institute.
Application Process for NPCIL Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates should possess valid GATE 2019 score in any of the disciplines at the time of applying online in NPCIL. Short-listing of candidates for Interview will be done based on GATE Score.
- The Detailed advertisement will be available on NPCIL website (www.npcilcareers.co.in) tentatively within 10 days from the date of announcement of GATE 2019 results. The GATE 2019 online registration will be close on 21st September 2018.
- Candidates may visit https://www.gate.iitm.ac.in or any of the GATE Zonal websites of IISCs and the seven IITs for detailed information on GATE 2019
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment
- The last date to apply for GATE 2019 is 21st September 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Mumbai, (Govt. of India Enterprise), Human Resource Mgt., 7th Floor, North Wing, Vikram Sarabhai Bhava, Anushaktingar, Mumbai-400094, Tel.: +91-22-259993000, Website www.npcil.in