IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers/Officers/Law Officers Posts
Recruitment of Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2019 - Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) Recruitment 2019 for Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2019 & Engineers/Officers/Research Officers and Assistant Officer (Quality Control) through GATE 2019.
The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age, experience, other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Details
- Job Role: Law Officers & Assistant Law Manager
- Total Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Job location: Across India
See: Fresher Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent from recognized Indian Universities /Institutes. Candidates holding 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) are also eligible to apply.
- Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager): Candidates must possess minimum 5 years of professional experience as on 31st May 2019.
- Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer): Candidates must possess minimum 2 years of professional experience as on 31st May 2019.
Age limit (As on 30.06.2019)
- Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager): Below 33 years
- Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWSs/PwBD (degree of disability 40% or above) category candidate will be maintained as per Government of India guidelines.
- For getting the reservation benefits under OBC(NCL) category: The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central list of Other Backward Classes
- Candidates desirous of seeking employment with Indian Oil need to be medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standards
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
- Candidates desirous of applying in IndianOil need to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 for the purpose of admission to post graduate programme (LLM).
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2019 score for further selection process comprising of:
- Personal Interview (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude
- Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT)
- Candidates have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully before being adjudged as suitable for merit listing.
- Final Merit will be prepared based on CLAT-2019 score and scores obtained by the candidates in GD/GT and PI all taken together.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates need to fill-in and submit the CLAT-2019 application form for Post Graduate Programme (LLM).
- On receipt of CLAT-2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the candidate is required to apply to IndianOil, in online mode at www.iocl.com. The link for applying to IndianOil, in online mode will be made available after issuance of Admit Card/Hall Ticket by the CLAT-2019 authorities.
- Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the CLAT- 2019 roll no./registration no.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct CLAT - 2019 Roll No./Registration No. in IndianOil’s on-line application form. Please note that only the correct CLAT-2019 Roll No./Registration No. in IndianOil’s application form will enable us to populate candidate’s CLAT-2019 score provided by CLAT- 2019 authorities.
- Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil separately.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- Candidates are advised to fill their name, father’s name, date of birth, category (Gen/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD/EWS) in the Online application form of IOCL very carefully, as they will not be allowed to change these items subsequently and no request in this regard will be entertained.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 08th March 2019
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 27th March 2019