HPCL Recruitment for Officers through GATE 2019 - Application, Dates
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) Recruitment 2019 through GATE 2019 Scores for Officer (Grade A)
HPCL Recruitment for Officers through GATE 2019 - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invited applications for the recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for GATE Exam 2019 on or before 21st September 2018.
HPCL Officers Recruitment 2019 Details
- The candidates withholding B.Tech/B.E. degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, and Chemical may apply for the recruitment if they are appearing for GATE.
- HPCL is an Energy Conglomerate specializing in Oil & Gas. During the year 2017-18 we achieved the highest every profit after tax of Rs.6357 crore because of our robust performance in all shares including Retails, Direct Sales, Lubes, LPG Aviation, OD&E Pipelines, Gas, and Renewable and other services
- It recruits Engineers for Officers post on the basis of GATE Score every year. All the detail required to complete application procedure is given below.
HPCL Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
- Name of Post: Officer
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Officers Recruitment 2019
- The candidates will have to mandatorily fulfill the eligibility criteria of HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2019. The requirements for eligibility are as below:
- Nationality: The aspirant must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The limit of the upper age limit for HPCL recruitment via GATE 2019 is 25 years. This is as on 30th June 2019
- The relaxation for SC, ST candidates is 3 years and the same for the candidates belonging to OBC (NCL), PWD (UR) and PWD (OBC-NCL) is 10, 13, and 15 years, respectively
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelorâ€™s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines
- Applicant must possess 4 years full Graduate Engineering Degree with 60% Marks and 50% Marks for SC/ST/PWD Category in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical
- All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular courses from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree exams, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- The selected candidates will have to be fit as per the norms of the PSU
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in GATE 2019. The shortlisted candidates will be further called for the tools/test. The details process will be announced in due course of time.
- The GATE qualifiers will have to apply online in January 2019. The form will be available at www.hindustanpetroleum.com and the link to check it will also be provided on this page. The candidates will first have to submit GATE Registration Number and few personal details
- Once all the details are submitted, they will get a 12 digit application number. Next, the candidates will have to submit the application fee
- Further information on our application process, eligibility criteria and other instruction will be made available http://hindustanpetraleum.com/hpcareers
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2019
- Starting Date of GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS): 01st September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of GATE Online Application: 01st October 2018
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City: 16th November 2018
- GATE 2019 Admit Card will be available on the Online Application Portal: 04th January 2019
- GATE 2019 Exam Date: 02nd, 03rd, 09th and 10th February 2019
- GATE 2019 Result Date: 16th March 2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), (A Govt. of India Enterprise), Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai-400020, Website www.hindustanpetroleum.com