TS Gurukul CET 2018 Application Form, TGCET Notification
TGCET 2018 TS Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test (TS Gurukul CET) 2018
TS Gurukulam Common Entrance Test 2018 - Government of Telangana, TSWREIS has released the 5th Class Common Entrance Test (TGCET) 2018 for admission 5th Class in TREIS, SC/ST & BC Welfare Residential Schools for the academic year 2018-19 and TGCET online applications are invited from the eligible students for admission in Telangana Gurukulam through TS Gurukul CET 2018 which will be conducted on 08th April 2018
Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2018-19 (in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS) 21st Century Schools.
Interested students can apply through online mode TGCET Website https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/ from16th February 2018 to 19th March 2018
Important Dates for TGCET 2018
Submission of Online Application Form: 19th February 2018
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 16th March 2018
Payment Start and End Date: 19th February to 16th March 2018
TGCET 2018 5th Class Entrance Exam Date: 08th April 2018 by 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
TS Gurukulam’s Specialities
- Significance/specialties of various Gurukuls accredited to different Govt Departments
- Teaching by well qualified and experienced teachers
- 24 hrs teacher's supervision
- Parallel coaching for competitive tests like IIIT, EAMCET for scoring best ranks and admissions into prestigious institutions
- Coaching through summer camps to get admissions into central university, TISS etc.
- House masters/ house parent system to solve the student’s problems
- Special focus on co- curricular activities, spats etc along with regular lessons.
- Coaching in physical education & yoga.
- High percentile in all govt exams.
- Govt is planning to give all the facilities completely free to the students
Also See : Common Entrance Test
- The Students should be a bonafide of Class VI during the academic year 2017-2018 in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State
- Candidates should have born between 01st Sept. 2007 to 31st August. 2009 (Age between 9-11 years as on 01st Sept. 2018 are eligible) and 2 years exemption for SC/ST candidates. i.e. Age between 9-13 years as on 01st Sept. 2018 are eligible (Between 01st September 2015 to 31st August 2009)
- The Parental income for the year 2017-2019 should not exceed Rs.150000/- per annum for rural areas and should not exceed Rs.200000/- forurban areas
- Selections of the process through Entrance Test. Admissions through counselling for selected candidates
- TG Gurukul CET 2018-19 will be held on 08.04.2018 at 11 a.m to 1 p.m. Examination will be OMR based for 100 Marks (2 Hr duration). TG CET comprises of 100 questions from Telugu, English, Maths and EVS (25 Marks each). The questions wiil be of 4th class standard.
- There is a Rs.50/- registration fee for submission ofonline application
- Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit application form online through website tgcet.cgg.gov.in. There is a Rs.50/ registration fee for submission ofonline application
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 45678
For more details, please visit www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
(Telanagana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society), The Telangana Gurukulam, TTWREI Society, Hyderabad, Website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in