KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern | Kerala KEAM Exam Pattern
Paper Pattern of KEAM 2019:
- Entrance Examinations will be held at the selected venues in all Districts in the State, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai. No request for change in the Examination centre will be entertained.
Papers/Subjects in the Entrance Exams
- The Entrance Exam for Engineering courses will be conducted with a relative weightage of 5:3:2 in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Candidates applying for admission to Medical & Allied Courses including MBBS/BDS shall have to appear for NEET-UG 2019 and qualify as per the qualifying criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin of NEET UG 2019.
- Candidates applying for admission to B.Pharm Course shall have to appear for Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam and qualify as per the qualifying criteria
Papers for the Engineering Entrance Exam:
- Paper I - Physics & Chemistry
- Paper II - Mathematics
- Each Paper will be of two and a half hours duration
- Candidates desirous of being considered for any of the Medical & Allied courses including MBBS/BDS, will have to write NEET-UG 2019 conducted by the CBSE.
- Candidates who wish to be considered ONLY for B.Pharm course will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Exam.
Scheme of the Exam
- The Engineering Entrance Exam will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions and based on single response.
- For each question, five suggested answers would be given, of which only one will be the MOST APPROPRIATE RESPONSE.
- Candidate will have to select and mark the alphabet (A, B, C, D or E) corresponding to the most appropriate response in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Paper-I (Physics and Chemistry): 22nd April 2019 (Monday, 10.00 AM - 12.30 PM]
- Paper-II (Mathematics): 23rd April 2019 [Tuesday, 10.00 AM - 12.30 PM]
- For Medical: No entrance examination will be conducted at the state level. Applicants must appear for and qualify in NEET UG 2019 and satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in the KEAM-2019 prospectus to be released in the first/second week of January 2019, www.aipmt.nic.in is the official NEET (UG) website.
- Architecture candidates must also apply for KEAM-2019 in addition to applying and appearing for NATA through the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the commissioner for entrance Examinations Kerala when notified.
- The Engineering Entrance Examination will be held at all the District Centres in Kerala and in New Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai (UAE), on the dates mentioned below as per Indian Standard Time (IST).
Declaration of Results
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will publish the “Answer Keys” of both the Papers of the Engineering Entrance Exam on the website of the CEE (www.ceekerala.org) and the same will be notified in leading dailies, after the completion of the examination.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Exams www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- The candidates will have to enter their Application number and password provided in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the exam and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.