Dr DY Patil All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test (AIBTCET) 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Dr DY Patil University (DPU) announces All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test (AIBTCET) 2019
Dr DY Patil All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2019 - The Dr DY Patil University (DPU) invites application for All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test (APBTCET) 2019.
About All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test (AIBTCET) 2019
- The common entrance test covers six cutting-edge academic programs, leading to degrees in Bachelors & Master (Integrated) Biotechnology. All these are high quality research-oriented programs and will lead you to satisfying careers in emerging areas of technology . The medium of instruction for the above courses is English.
- B. Tech Course is 4 years, and that of the M. Tech (Integrated) Course is 5 years
Dr DY Patil All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form to DPU Pune for (AIBTCET-19):
- Without Late Fee: 30th May 2019
- With Late Fees of Rs. 250: 6th June 2019
- Dispatch of Admit Cards: Two weeks before the date of AIBTCET 2019
- Date of AIBTCET-19: 9th June 2018
- B. Tech Biotechnology: 90 Seats
- B. Tech Medical Biotechnology: 60 Seats
- M. Tech (Integrated) Biotechnology: 30 Seats
- Reservation will be as per directive of the Govt. of India, for Universities established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by Govt. of India, through the University Grants Commission as and when received
- A candidate belonging to this category is not required to appear at the AIBTCET-19. However, he/she shall submit a separate application, in the prescribed form, available in the Vidyapeeth office and also on the Vidyapeeth website.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in Dr DY Patil All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2019
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- Minimum Age - 17 years on or before 31st December 2019
- Candidate must have either appeared at Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/Std. XII) exam of any board in India, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Life Sciences related (and desirably with Mathematics) or, if the result of the exam has been declared, he/she must have passed the same exam with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for the Reserve Category)
Eligibility for NRI/PIO/FN
- Candidate in any of these categories shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019. He/she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology Life Sciences related and English (and desirably Mathematics) at the CBSE, ISC, HSC or an equivalent exam
- In the case of a student from any school that follows the American system of education, the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (and desirably Mathematics) at AP' (Advanced Placement) level and must have minimum 'C' grade in these subjects
- In the case of students, passing Cambridge International Exam (CIE) the candidate should have passed Physics, Chemistry & Biology at "Advanced" level
- Admissions to all these courses shall be by an All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test (AIBTCET-2019) conducted by the Vidyapeeth
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain the result of the AIBTCET-2019
- The admission sessions will be conducted at the office of the Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune - 411 033.
Subjects and Syllabi for the Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test will consist of 100 objective types multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) carrying 100 marks (25 marks each subject)
- The recommended syllabus for the test has been given in this brochure as Annexure-
Dr DY Patil All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- A candidate, desirous of appearing at the entrance test, is required to complete the online application form at http://admissions.dpu.edu.in on or before the scheduled date
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button.
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you. Also welcome mail containing your login ID and password will be sent on your registered email ID. You can use these details to login lates
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After completion of entire form with payment, click on ‘Submit’ button. Your admission form will get submitted.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form.
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given mobile number.
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
See: MTech Entrance Exams
- Processing Fee: Rs.300/-
- Entrance Test Fee Rs.1000/-
- The Demand Draft of Rs 1300/- in favor of "Registrar, Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth", shall be drawn on any nationalized bank and payable at Pune; those who submit the application in person may pay the test fee either by a DD or in cash
- Candidates are advised to obtain and maintain proof of draft and of dispatch of the application form; this may be useful for obtaining duplicate admit card, if required
For more details, please visit website www.dpu.edu.in or www.biotech.dpu.edu.in
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
(Dr. D.Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade), (Deemed University), (Re-accredited by NAAC with a CGPA of 3.62 on a four point scale at 'A' Grade), (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified University), Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune-411018 (Maharashtra) Tel. No.: (020) 27805000, Email firstname.lastname@example.org , Website www.dpu.edu.in or www.biotech.dpu.edu.in