Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Common Entrance Test (PHARMUG) 2022 for B.Pharm and Pharm.D Admission
BVP PHARMUG 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune will be conducting the Common Entrance Test (PHARM UG) 2022 for admission to B.Pharm and Pharm.D Program offered by Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune for the academic year 2022-23
Students will be admitted to B. Pharm. and Pharm. D. Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Combined Entrance Test PHARMUG-2022
BVP PHARMUG Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 17th May & 24th May 2022
- Date of Exam (PHARMUG 2022)) : 29th May & 05th June 2022
- Result announcement Date : 22nd June 2022
- Counselling Date : 05th & 06th July 2022
- College Start Date : 01st August 2022
BVP PHARMUG Eligibility Criteria 2022
For B. Pharm Courses
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate for admission to the first year of the degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed HSC (Std XII) examination or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and or (PCMB) Biology and secured minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State).
- The candidate who has passed a Diploma course in pharmacy (ER 1991) with a minimum of 45% marks from AICTE approved colleges from Maharashtra State or its equivalent will also be eligible for admission to First Year B. Pharm. (I semester) course
- The admission to the B.Pharm Program at the Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune are subjected to Directions from UGC Ministry of HRD and the State Government, Maharashtra from time to time.
- Candidates who have appeared or who are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been as yet declared can also appear for this entrance test provided they have offered the above-mentioned subjects at the said examination.
For Pharm D. Course
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- The candidate should have passed in any of the following examinations – a) 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects – Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Candidates appearing in H.S.C. or Second Year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appearing in Pharm.D. 2022.
BVP PHARMUG Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
Steps to follow for Online Application:
- Step 1 – Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application fee : Rs 1,450/-
- Mode of Payment : Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking / Demand Draft
- Selection will be based on the entrance test (PHARMUG -2022) through computer-based or remote proctored internet-based Entrance Test.
BVP PHARMUG 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Computer Based Test / Remote proctored home-based online Entrance test
- Duration of exam : 180 minutes
- Type of questions : Multiple-Choice Questions
- Total Marks : 200 Marks
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
BVP PHARMUG 2022 Syllabus
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. (syllabus of Std. XI science curriculum and Std. XII science curriculum).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website