APGPCET 2019 - Andhra Pradesh Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test
APGPCET 2019 Entrance Test for 5th Class Admission
APGPCET 2019 - Applications are invited for admission into Class V through Andhra Pradesh Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test (APGPCET) 2019 in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions for the academic year 2019-20 across the state of Andhra Pradesh
Candidates can apply online through website apgpcet.apcfss.in from 24th January to 23rd February 2019
Also see: Andhra Pradesh APECET 2019
APGPCET 2019 Important dates
- online application Starts from: 24th January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application 23rd February 2019
- Entrance Exam: 15th March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for APGPCET 2019
- SC/ST should have born between 31.09.2006 to 30.09.2010.
- BC/OC Candidates should have born between 30.09.2008 to 30.09.2010.
- During the year 2018-19 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P.
- The annual Income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.1, 00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The students are eligible to apply for admission in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th i.e. during 2017-18 & 2018-19 or native place as certified by the competent authority.
- Reservation followed in APTWREIS SCHOOLS (GKLMS)
- 78% of seats reserved for ST community including PTGs,
- OC (2%), BC (5%), SC (12%), and AEQ (3%).
APGPCET 2019 Exam Scheme
- The test will be held 15-3-2019 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. for maximum marks of 50 Admission test will be held in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on the State Syllabus of class IV of A.P. State Government.
- The questions will be in objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu Medium.
- Test will be conducted in the selected centers of the district.
- The students may choose any one of the center as per their convenience in the State.
- The scheme of APGPCET 2019 (Common Entrance Test) is mentioned as under:
Examination Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM - (2 Hrs).
- Telugu 10 Marks
- English 10 Marks
- Mathematics 10 Marks
- Environmental Studies 20 Marks
APGPCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- The applicants can take print out of hall ticket after submission of the application and the same has to be produced at the examination center for his/her personal identification.
APGPCET 2019 Application Process
- All the students who are seeking admission into class V in APSWR/ APTWR/ / MJPAPBCWR Institutions for the year 2019-20 should apply online through website_apgpcet.apcfss.in from any internet center (or) at help desk of any APSWR Institution / APTWR Institution / MJPAPBCWR Institution from 24th January to 23rd February 2019
Also See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification 2019
For any query please visit the official website www.apgpcet.apcfss.in