Andhra Pradesh ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The test is designed to measure the candidate's ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA program
- The Test emphasizes accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer
- English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper
- The ICET question paper contains multiple choice objective types test with 200 questions. It is divided into three sections and the exam must be completed within 150 minutes.
- The three sections are Analytical Ability: 75 questions, Mathematical Ability: 75 questions, Communication Ability: 50 questions.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website for regular updates on APICET 2019 entrance exam
AP ICET 2019 Test Centres
- The AP-ICET-2019 Exam will be held at the following 17 Regional Test Centers in Andhra Pradesh(01) Adilabad (02) Amalapuram (03) Bhimavaram (04) Chittor (05) Guntur (06) Kadapa (07) Kakinada (08) Kuppam (09) Kurnool (10) Nellore (11) Ongole (12) Rajahmundry (13) Srikakulam (14) Tirupati (15) Vijayawada (16) Visakhapatnam (17) Vizianagaram.
- The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus and model Question paper, Test centres, related instructions and procedures for online submission of applications are available on the websites www.apicet.net.in / www.apsche.org
Also See : AP ICET 2019 Notification