AP DEECET 2020: Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test for D.EI.Ed Admission
AP DEECET 2020 - Government of Andhra Pradesh (School Education Department) has released a notification for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) 2020 for admission in 2-years D.EI.Ed Courses offered by Government DIETs and Category 'A' and 'B' seats of Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Application for the same can be submitted online from May 21 to June 4, 2020. Read on for more details on AP DEECET 2020
AP DEECET 2020
- The registration for AP DEECET 2020 has been started. Candidates who wish to get admission in the 13 District DIETs Colleges and Private Teacher Training Institutions need to register for the examination to appear in the AP DEECET 2020 entrance exam
- Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
Start Online application - 21st May 2020
Payment of Fees through Payment gateway - 21sth May to 04th June 2020
Online submission of application - 21st May to 05th June 2020
Download of Hall Ticket - 19th June 2020
Schedule of Examination - 23rd & 24th June 2020
Declaration of Results - 29th June 2020 (Tentatively)
Eligibility Criteria for AP DEECET 2020
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended from time to time.
Candidates should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2020 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-September-2020.There is no Upper age limit.
The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2019-20 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2020 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
AP DEECET 2020 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through AP DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21sth May to 04th June 2020
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2020
- The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number). On receipt of fee through gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online.
Applicants Fee - Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment - Through Online Payment Gateway
All the seats in the Government Institutions / DIETs and 80% of the seats belongs to category ‘A’ shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2020 and the 20% of the seats which are belongs to Category ‘B’ shall be filled by the respective institutions subject to scrutiny by the Convener, DEECET-2020.
DEECET 2020 - Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam - Offline mode
Laguate of Test - Question paper shall be in Telugu or Urdu or Tamil or English based on the medium opted by the candidate
Duration - 02 Hrs 30 Mins
Type of Question - Objective Questions
Total Marks - 100 marks
Part - 2 Parts (Part-A 60 Marks, Part-B 40 Marks))
Part 1 - A.P. State Syllabus Class VI to X
Part 2 - Two Years Board of Intermediate Education of A.P.
AP DEECET 2020 Hall Tickets
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 19th June 2020
- In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Helpline phone number 9121148061, 9121148062 between 10.30 AM and 5.00 PM on all working days only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website