GUJCET 2018 Notification- eligibility, application, dates
Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2018
GUJCET 2018 Notification - The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board invites applications for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2018 for admission into degree engineering and degree and diploma pharmacy courses for non medical (group A), group B (medical) and both (group AB) for the academic session 2018-19.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 23rd April 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm.
Registration begins: 23rd March 2018
Last Date to Apply: 07th April 2018
Admit Card release: April 2018
Exam Date: 23rd April 2018
Result Declaration: May/June 2018Counselling Date: June 2018
Candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria while applying for admissions under GUJCET 2018
- Nationality: The applicant should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat. Even those applicants who are bonafide residents of Gujarat but are residing in other states of the country, defense/central Government applicants are also eligible to apply for GUJCET 2018.
- Academic Qualifications: The applicants should have qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- If the applicant completes their 10+2 examination in 2018, they are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. Reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
Also See : Common Entrance Test
- GUJCET 2018 Application Form can be filled in online mode only on the official website. Candidates must understand the instruction for submission of application form for GUJCET 8
- Visit to the official website that is www.gseb.org
- Select on the link “GUJCET 2018″ and Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the ONLINE REGISTRATION form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments such as Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details.
- Click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Click on “PDF” and take copy of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018
GUJCET 2018 has been reintroduced by ACPC as the entrance examination for admissions into the engineering institutes of Gujarat.
- The examination will be 3 hours long and will be held in three languages – English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Number of Questions - 40 questions for each subject
- Maximum Marks - 120 Marks
- Negative Marking - 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Sector 10, Near Old Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar – 382043 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (079) 2322053, Website: www.gseb.org