YDCC Bank Recruitment for Junior Clerk and Assistant - Application, Dates
Yavatmal DCC Bank 2019 - Apply for 147 Junior Clerk, Assistant Posts
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 - The Yavatmal Urban Co-Operative Bank. Ltd. (YDCC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 147 Junior Clerk and Assistant Posts (peon). Applicants who are seeking bank jobs can apply to this recruitment from 13th March 2019, the last date for submission of online application is 01st April 2019.
Details of YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 147 Posts
- Job Location: Maharashtra
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 01st April 2019
See: Bank PO Exams
Name of the Post:
- Junior Clerk
- Assistant (Peon)
- As per the notification, overall 147 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Junior Clerk - 133 Posts
- Assistant (Peon) - 14 Posts
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 18,000/-
- Assistant (peon): Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
- Applicants must have possessed GDC&A/ CAIIB from recognized university [Check advertisement for educational qualification]
- Candidates age limit should between 18 to 35 years [Check notification for age limit and relaxation]
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
- Rs.1000/- for all candidates
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Online payment only will be accepted.
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.yavatmaldccbank.co.in YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply
- Log on to YDCC Bank careers page at the official website www.yavatmaldccbank.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the YDCC Bank Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 online application form.
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes