Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Asst Manager (Credit)
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 for 330 Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) – Apply Online
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 - Vijaya Bank invited applications for the post of Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking Stream. All the eligible candidates can submit your applications online from 12th September 2018. Vijaya Bank is a premier Public Sector Bank, with its Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of more than 2125 branches plus offices all over India with total employee strength of around 16000. The Bank invites applications (Online only) for recruitment for the post of ‘Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream.
Also See : Bank PO Exams 2019
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts: Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream
- Organisation: Vijaya Bank
- Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- No. of Posts: 330 Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR - 167
- OBC - 89
- SC - 49
- ST - 25
- Total - 330
- Salary & Emoluments after Joining the Bank on Successful Completion of the Course
- JMGS-I - 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 - 1145/2 - 32850 - 1310/7 – 42020
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 (as on 01st August 2018)
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be either i] a citizen of India or ii] a subject of Nepal or iii] a subject of Bhutan or iv] a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v] a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
- A Candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Test/Interview conducted by the Bank, but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued by the Govt. of India, is produced
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and; MBA/ PGDBM /PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA - (with specialization in Finance) - through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three-year program)/Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/Economics/Law or;
- Chartered Accountant or; ICWA or; Company Secretary
- Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01st August 1988 and not later than 01st August 1997(both days inclusive)
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01st August 2018
- Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category(SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will been titled for relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in Online Exam and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list.
- Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
- English Language 50 Maximum Marks
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry 50 Maximum Marks
- Financial Management 50 Maximum Marks
- Composite Time of 120 minutes
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of online examination and also a minimum total score to be shortlisted for the interview. The minimum score will be decided by the Bank.
- The Exam will be conducted online in the following centres (Tentative list) - Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Guwahati.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable)
- Payment of Fee Online: 12th September 2018 to 27th September 2018 (Both days inclusive)
- For Gen/OBC: Rs.600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted
- Instruments like Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque/Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance
Application Procedure for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are required to go the Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No.03/2018” - Link for Notification and Online Application"
- This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”.(i) Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees/submitting online application.
Important Dates for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12th September 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27th September 2018
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 27th September 2018
- Relevant Date for Age and Qualification 01st August 2018
- Date of Online Examination: Will be intimated in due course
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes