SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Recruitment Announced for 47 Posts
SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018: (SBI Recruitment) SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 - SBI published an official notification for Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers for 47 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply etc.
Also See : Bank Po Exams 2019
SBI Specialist Officers vacancy in SBI Recruitment 2018
- Conducted by: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Total Vacancy: 47 Posts
- Analytics Translators [MMGS-III/SMGS-IV (Regular)]: 04 Posts
- Sector Credit Specialists [MMGS-III/SMGS-IV (Regular)]: 11 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists [MMGS-III/SMGS-IV (Regular)]: 03 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists [MMGS-III/SMGS-IV (Regular)]: 11 Posts
SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Important Dates (SBI Recruitment)
- Commencement of online registration of application: 30th October 2018
- Closure of Registration of Application: 22nd November 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 07th December 2018
Educational Qualification (as 30th Sept. 2018)
- Analytics Translators: B. Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata); Other Qualification (Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications
- Sector Credit Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance))/Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance)
- Portfolio Management Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
- Sector Risk Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) /ICWA/ CFA Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP)
Age Limit for SBI Specialist Officer 2018
- Candidates should be 25 to 35 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD having a disability
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-o point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
Application Fee for SBI Specialist Officer 2018
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ ST candidates
- MMGS-III (42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490); CTC - Rs.19.50 lakhs p.a.
- SMGS-IV (50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170); CTC - Rs.23.00 lakhs p.a.
- The scale of pay applicable to different grades are furnished above. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension, LFC,
- Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time. Emoluments will vary centre/place wise. Inclusive of lease rental at Mumbai
Application Form for SBI Specialist Officer 2018
- Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/qualified candidates)
- The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent)
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank's website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.