SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification, Application, Dates
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 - State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai has invites online application from Indian Citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer Post.
Online applications are invited by State Bank of India from 06th May 2019 to 20th May 2019 for 01 vacancy. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website.
- Department: Department Corporate Centre
- Post Name: Chief Technology Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 01 Post (General-01)
- Grade: CGM [TEGSS-I (Top Executive Grade Special Scale-I)]
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06th May 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 20th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognized University)
- M.Sc./ M. Tech. in CS/ IT (from a recognized University) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in IT field, preferably with software development background.
- Out of above minimum 10 years must be in senior executive level position, out of which minimum 3 years should be in banking & financial sector.
- Age limit 55 years (as on 30th September 2019)
- First-hand knowledge in supervising development of large software solutions.
- Exposure to Core Banking Solutions, Digital Banking, Networking, IT Infrastructure Solutions, Learning Management Solutions.
- Up -to -date with the current and future of IT that could impact the Bank's digital and financial assets.
- Technical know-how: Technical architecture skills, technology process skills, Capacity and human capability building skills in IT.
- Adaptability to different roles: Ability to work within both the executive and technical teams and wear different hats in each group.
- Indicative CTC: 80 lacs to 100 Lacs (CTC is negotiable for a suitable candidate)
- 1st year of contract: Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 1st year).
- 2nd year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 2nd year).
- 3rd year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 3rd year).
- 4th year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 4th year).
- 5th year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only.
- The candidates should submit their application after thoroughly checking the completely filled application. No changes/ amendments shall be allowed after final submission of the application.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes