SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for o8 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 - State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai invites online application from Indian Citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on contract basis.
SBI announced 08 vacancies for these Specialist Cadre Officers in SBIL Kolkata, SBICB Hyderabad and SBICRM Gurugram.
Candidates who have eligibility as per SBI notification may apply online for current openings at SBI Careers. The Last date for the submission of the online application is 24th March 2019
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Position: Faculty and Marketing Executive
- Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Category: Bank Jobs
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education) - 03 Posts
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing) - 02 Posts
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking) - 02 Posts
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
A. Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.04.2018): Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position. Preference to those having additional relevant qualification. Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
- Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.04.2018): Minimum 3 years of teaching experience (Preferably in Executive Education domain)
- Contract Period: Initially for 3 years, with renewal clause at the end of the 3 years. After initial contract, contract renewable at annual intervals for 2 years
B. Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.04.2018): MBA in relevant area (Preferably Marketing as major subject) Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
- Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.04.2018): Minimum 3 years of teaching experience (Preferably in marketing domain)
- Contract Period: Initially 3 years with interim renewal every year based on performance. Renewable for a further period of 2 years.
C. Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking):
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.04.2018): Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position
- Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.04.2018): Minimum 3 years of teaching experience (Preferably in relevant domain)
- Contract Period Initially 3 years with interim renewal every year based on performance. Renewable for a further period of 2 years.
SBI Specialist Officer Pay Scale
- Rs 25 lakh to Rs 40 lakh p.a. CTC Negotiable In addition to CTC, travelling expenses for travelling by taxi, air (economy class) in case of travelling on official duties and DA as applicable for the post. Such faculty will be permitted to take classes assignment outside on revenue sharing basis with prior approval from Dean SBIL/ Director SBIL/SBICB/SBICRM, whichever is applicable.
- The selected faculty will be allowed to utilize up to a maximum of 100 days p.a. in external teaching/consulting on a revenue sharing model.
- Where income generated is in excess of Rs 5 lacs p.a. from these activities, 40% of the excess amount shall be shared with the institute (Taxes as applicable)
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cutoff point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges).
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only).
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
- For more details regarding SBI Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to www.sbi.co.in. The information given above is based on the State Bank of India official advertisement.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fee 04th March 2019 to 24th March 2019
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes