State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply now
SBI SCO Recruitment – State Bank of India invites online application form from Indian Citizen for the appointment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Assistant Manager) Posts on regular basis.
SBI SCO Recruitment Dates 2022
- Commencement of online registration of application: 05th February 2022
- Closure of Registration of Application Form: 25th February 2022
- Closure for Editing Application Details: 25th February 2022
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 12th March 2022
- Online Fee Payment: 05th & 25th February 2022
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) – JMGS-I – 15 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching) – JMGS-I – 33 Posts
- Total – 48 Posts
SBI SCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) (JMGS-I): First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream (minimum 60% marks from any recognised University) with Candidates who have 3 years of hands-on experience in managing a network of any reputed organisation with at least 1.5 years.
- Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching) (JMGS-I): First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream (minimum 60% marks in any stream from any recognised University) with Candidates who have 3 years’ of hands-on experience in managing network of any reputed organisation with at least 1.5 years.
- Candidates do not exceeding Maximum Age limit of 40 years as on 31.08.2021
SBI SCO Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Step1: Candidates visit the Official Site https://sbi.co.in/
- Step 2: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Step 3: Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled-in completely, candidates should submit the same.
- Step 4: Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page.
- Step 5: After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
- Step 6: After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- Step 7: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- Step 8: Click on Submit Button and Your Applications will be displayed then Take a Print out.
- For all the post expect Circle Defence Banking Advisor General, EWS & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.750/- as application fee
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not to pay Application fee
- Candidates will get shortlisted based on qualification and experience then called for Personal Interview. Interview call letters will be sent through email to shortlisted candidates.
- Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) JMGS-I)/ (Routing & Switching) (JMGS-I) Junior Management Grade Scale I – Basic: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 (Salary and perks as per Bank’s salary structure)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website