SBI PO 2019 Application Process – Apply Online
State bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019 – online Application Process begin on April 2
SBI PO 2019 Application Process – State bank of India invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment of Probationary Officers (POs) in branches of SBI all over India. Interested and eligible can apply for the same via online from 02nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019. No other mode of application will be accept.
Total No. of Vacancies: 2000 Posts [SC-300, ST-150, OBC-540, EWS-200, Gen-810 [LD-20, VI-20, HI-73, D&E-20]
State Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online
SBI PO 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 02nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
GUIDELINE TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under 'Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature as per the specifications given. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
See: Bank PO Exam
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb to 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature”.
- Browse and select the location where the Scanned Photograph/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/ Upload’ button
- In case, the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
- In case, the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature
See: Fresher Jobs
Also See : SBI PO Notification
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes