RBI Grade B 2018 Notification for Research Posts - Apply Online
RBI Grade B 2018 Notification : Reserve Bank of India Service Board, Mumbai invited applications for PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30th November 2018. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank).
Also See : Bank PO Exams
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices
RBI Recruitment 2018 Recruitment Apply Online for 14 Research Posts
Below are the details of RBI Recruitment 2018.
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions
Total Vacancy: 14 Posts
Job Location: All over India
Eligibility Criteria for RBI GRade B Recruitment 2018
Find the entire eligibility criteria for the Research Posts in RBI for the year 2018.
Age (as on 01st Oct. 2018)
- The applicant should be below 34 years of age. (For relaxation in upper age, please refer to Para 3-I below)
Educational Qualifications (as on 31st July 2019)
- PhD in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign) is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics
- High quality research potential of international standards and good communication skills are essential.
Pay Scale offered for 14 Research Post during RBI Recruitment 2018
- Selected Candidates will draw a basic pay of Rs.42,150/- pm (four advance increments to candidates in the basic pay) in the scale of Rs.35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’
- They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs.86,442/- pm
Selection Procedure for 14 Research Posts RBI Recruitment 2018
Selection will be through interview only. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview. First round interview of short listed candidates will be carried out by the Screening Committee
Candidates will then be short listed for a second round of interview, which will involve a presentation of their research work. Final selection will be made based on the second round of interview.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges - RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- SC/ST/PwBD - Intimation Charges only Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC - Application fee including intimation Charges - Rs.600/-
- STAFF - Nil
- Bank/Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate
- Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide its circular CO.
- Note I: Applications without the prescribed Fee/Intimation Charges shall be summarily rejected.
- Note II: Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Note III: Fee/Intimation Charges are required to be paid only in the manner prescribed in this advertisement.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online - Here is how to apply!
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, photograph, signature, fee, etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Detailed Notification - Click Here
Important RBI Recruitment 2018 Dates
- Website Link Open for online Registration of Applications & Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges 30th October 2018 to 30th November 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 30th November 2018 till 12:00 midnight (IST)
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes