RBI Grade B 2019 Notification for Research Posts - Apply Online
RBI GRADE B 2019 Notification - 199 VACANCIES
RBI Grade B 2019 Notification - Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a short notification for the recruitment of Officers in Grade B (General) DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams for the year 2019.
RBI Grade B Online Registration will start from next week i.e. on 21st September 2019. The last date for submitting RBI Grade B Application is 11th October 2019.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019
- RBI has introduced 199 vacancies for this year. Let's have a look at the vacancy for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - General - 156
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - DEPR - 20
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - DSIM - 23
- Total – 199 Posts
Also See : Bank PO Exams
- All the Officers selected through RBI Grade B 2019 Exam will be given the annual salary of 12-14 Lac. Along with this CTC comes numerous emoluments and perks.
- The Pay Scale for the RBI grade B Officer is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400. This means that you will be having basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- in which you will get an increment of Rs. 1,750/- up till nine years of your service
- Apart from the Basic Pay, multiple emoluments such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc. will also be provided.
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General) - A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor's degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor's degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - A Master's Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DSIM - A Master's Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR Master's Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years
- Selection for the posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase - I and Phase - II followed by interview
- RBI Recruitment for the Grade B Officers Posts will be done through online exams in Phase - I and Phase - II followed by interview. The November 9 is the date for RBI Grade B Exam Phase 1. December 1 is the date for RBI Grade B General Phase-II Exam. RBI Grade B General Phase-II DEPR and DSIM Exam are on December 2, 2019.
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates can apply online through Bank's website www.rbi.org.in. Check following steps to apply for RBI Grade B 2019
- Visit the official website and click on the “Recruitment for the post of Officers in Gr. B (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” given in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents detailed as given
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- GEN/OBC - Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PwBD - Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
- Release of RBI Grade B 2019 Recruitment Notification: 21st September 2019
- Start Date of Online Registration and payment of Application Fee: 21st September 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration and Submission of Online Fee: 11th October 2019
- RBI Grade B Exam Phase-I Admit Card 2019: Date - October
- RBI Grade B Exam Phase 1 Exam - 09 November 2019
- RBI Grade B Phase-I Result Date: November
- Issue Date of Admit Card for RBI Grade B General Phase-II Exam: Nov
- RBI Grade B General Phase-II Exam – Date: 01st December 2019
- RBI Grade B General Phase-II DEPR and DSIM Exam Date: 02nd December 2019
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Result: To be release soon
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Interview Date: To be release soon
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes