Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2018, Apply now
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Lakshmi Vilas Bank recruiting Various candidates to fill their Probationary Officers job in All Over India.
Candidates who are eligible and want to make the career in banking area can fill online LVB Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Application Form from official Website www.lvbank.com till the last date 30th December 2018
Check more details from the page below about LVB Bank Vacancies 2018 eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, selection process, admit card, etc.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO recruitment 2018 Dates
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 05th December 2018
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 30th December 2018
- Call Letter Download: One week before the exam date
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 20th January 2019
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vacancy Details
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank is offering you a best opportunity for getting into banking field. Aspirants, whose ambition is to serve in a well known bank, are asked to apply for the Probationary Officer position in this bank. The number of openings available in LVB is not revealed in the official notification.
- Department Name: Lakshmi Vilas Bank (VLS)
- Post Name: Probationary Officers
- No. of Posts: Not Mention
- Job Location: All India Over
Eligibility Criteria for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO recruitment 2018
- Nationality Criteria: Only Indian Citizen can apply this Graduate Pass Job
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)
Age Criteria (As on 01st Dec. 2018)
- Candidates age limit should to be possess minimum age 20 years and maximum age 30 years [Candidate born between 02nd December 1988 (inclusive of both Dates)] are eligible to apply
- Note: Degree should be awarded by the University/Institution on or before 01st December 2018. Candidates awarded with CGPA/Grade should be equivalent to 60% (First Class) or more.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview thereafter. The Bank reserves the right to make required modification in the selection process.
- The objective type online examination consists of (i) Numerical Ability, (ii) Analytical Ability, (iii) Verbal Ability, (iv) Computer Awareness/Digital Awareness (v) Banking Awareness. (vi) General Knowledge (Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes)
- The objective type online examination consists of:
- Numerical Ability - 20 Questions
- Analytical Ability - 20 Questions
- Verbal Ability - 30 Questions
- Computer / General Knowledge/Digital Awareness - 10 Questions
- Banking Awareness - 40 Questions
- General Knowledge - 30 Questions
- The online examination is proposed to be held at the following centers depending upon the number of candidates opting for the center
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Karur, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ranchi, Ahmedabad, Bhopal
- The applicant shall pay exam fee of Rs.700/- through online mode and no other mode of payment is permissible. The exam fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process.
- Candidates will have to pay the exam fee online using Debit Card or Net Banking by furnishing the required details. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the exam fee. This will be the final stage of online application process.
- The candidate shall read the “Declaration” text carefully before clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
- Candidates are requested to apply online only through careers.lvbank.com on or before 30th December 2018. No other means/modes of application are permissible.
- Graduates who are willing to apply for this banking job can use the official website www.lvbank.com of Lakshmi Vilas Bank for making your registration.
- The step wise instruction for online application are mentioned in the below section
- Visit the official portal of LVB i.e. www.lvbank.com
- Hit on the “Careers” tab on the top of the page. Click on the “Apply Now” red button on the new page. Read the instructions carefully and give “Register”. Fill the register form with basic details and press “Submit”. An Application no and password will be generated. Use it as login details and fill the rest of the form
- Upload the Scanned copies of photo and Choose the payment option and make the fee payment. After final submission, a provisional registration slip will be generated. Download and save it for future reference
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Bank PO Exams.
Also See : Bank PO Exams
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes