Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-19 for Bank Officer Post, Application, Dates
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for Officer (Scale-I) posts
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-19 - Karnataka Bank has released new notification for the recruitment to the post of Officers (Scale – I) on 24th December 2018. Interested candidates can apply the application form through the link which is given below from 24th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019.
Check out details about Karnataka Govt Jobs from the page below
Also See : Bank Exams 2019
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Job Details
- Total number of vacancies to be filled in Karnataka Bank is various posts.
- Name of the Post: Officers (Scale – I)
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-19
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01st December 2018. Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 21 years to Maximum 28 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02nd December 1990 and not later than 01st December 1997 (both days inclusive)] as on 01st December 2018. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 24th January 2019 at Bengaluru, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysore and Udupi Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
- No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank.
- Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately Rs.65,000/- per month)
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 24th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank's website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank's website (www.karnatakabank.com) under the heading “DOWNLOAD EXAMINATION CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST” for downloading examination call letters for online test tentatively on 24th January 2019
- Intimation for downloading examination call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Application Fee (Non-refundable) Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee 24th December 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 02nd January 2019
For more information visit the website: at https://karnatakabank.com/
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes