IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 for 61 Special Officer Posts
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 61 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 - Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Bank has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for various posts under Specialist Cadre.
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the IDBI’s official website. There is a total of 61 vacancies announced for IDBI Recruitment 2019 for posts like DGM, AGM and Manager.
You will get here complete detail about IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officers application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
Also See : Bank Po
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Job Role: Specialist Officers
- Total Vacancies: 61 Posts
- Job Location: Across India
- Name of Posts:
- DGM (Grade D) - 2 [Gen-2;PWD-2]
- AGM (Grade C) - 5 [Gen-3; SC-1; ST-1;PWD-2]
- Manager (Grade B) - 54 [Gen-23; SC-8; ST-4; OBC-14; EWS-5;PWD-2]
- The number of vacancies/ reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. Please note that the reservation in respect of different posts in each scale will be as decided by the bank.
Eligibility criteria for IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (e) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that the candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
See: Government Jobs
Agriculture Officer (Grade B)
- Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Post Graduation in above subjects.
Faculty –Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management (Grade D)
- Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM Desirable : Ph.D/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development.
Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker) (Grade B)
- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
- Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
Fraud Risk Management - Investigator (Checker) (Grade C)
- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
- Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
Transaction Monitoring Team - Head (Grade D)
- CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Desirable: CAIIB/JAIIB
Age Limit (As on 01st November 2019)
- Deputy General Manager: 35 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager: 28 to 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above at c to f.
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original / copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process.
- In case of an Ex-serviceman who has once joined in a Government job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-servicemen for his re-employment, his Ex-serviceman status for the purpose of reemployment in Government ceases.
Emoluments (as on November 01,2019)
Pay and allowances:
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’ - In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’ - In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager - Grade ‘B’ - In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
- The selection process for Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies and the number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD and/or PI (if called).
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD and/or PI will not be considered for subsequent process of selection. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass GD and/or PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
- The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained.
- Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/ applying online.
- SC/ST: Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others: Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- PWD: NIL
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated.
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbibank.in (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for GD &/or PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional Registration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Date
- Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges-Online: 28th November 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges-Online: 12th December 2019
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes