IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 for 120 Special Officer Posts, Eligibility, Application, Dates
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 120 Specialist Officer Posts
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Notification - Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Bank has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for various posts under Specialist Cadre.
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the IDBI’s official website. There is a total of 120 vacancies announced for IDBI SO Recruitment 2019 for posts like GM, DGM, AGM and Manager.
You will get here complete detail about IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officers application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Job Role: Specialist Officers
- Total Vacancies: 120 Posts
- Job Location: Across India
- GM (Grade E) - 01
- DGM (Grade D) - 06
- AGM (Grade C) - 36
- Manager (Grade B) - 77
- The number of vacancies/ reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. Please note that the reservation in respect of different posts in each scale will be as decided by the bank.
Also See : Bank Po
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (e) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that the candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt. of India.
DGM/AGM/Manager (Digital Banking)
- Graduation (B.E./ B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- B.E./ B.Tech. OR Any Graduation from a Recognized University.
- B.E. / B.Tech with specialization in Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology OR
- Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA (Full time) from a University/ Institute recognized by Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
- MBA/ CA / CFA /Post Graduate in Commerce / Economics or Degree with adequate Treasury Professional Diploma / Certificate.
DGM/AGM/Manager (Information Security)
- B.E./ B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Security/Cyber Security with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grade or First Class
- Masters degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level. Or Masters degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level. Or Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the degree level. Or Masters degree of a recognized university in any subject with Hindi medium and English as subject at the degree level.
- Degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University in India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- B.Tech/B.E in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
- Graduate from recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit (As on 01st March 2019)
- General Manager: 38 to 45 years
- Deputy General Manager: 35 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager: 28 to 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above at c to f.
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates
Emoluments (as on February 01, 2019)
- General Manager, Grade ‘E’: In the scale of Rs.36200-1200(11)-49400-1500(6)-58400 (18 years) [Pre-Revised] Total pre-revised emoluments for Grade E at Metro centres is approx. Rs.1.57 Lakh p.m.
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’: In the scale of Rs.33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years) [Pre-Revised] Total pre-revised emoluments for Grade D at Metro centres is approx. Rs.1.30 Lakh p.m.
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’: In the scale of Rs.42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager - Grade ‘B’: In the scale of Rs.31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
- The selection process for all Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’ and ‘E’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’ and ‘E’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD/PI (if called).
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in GD/PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s fitness of standards and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
- Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/ applying online.
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates
- Rs.700/- for all others.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbi.com (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for GD/PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration of application: 18th April 2019
- Closure of registration of application: 30th April 2019
- Closure for editing application details: 30th April 2019
- Last date for printing your application: 15th May 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 18th April 2019 to 30th April 2019
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes