IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 for 40 Chartered Accountant Posts - Apply now!
IDBI Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2019 Notification
IDBI Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2019 - IDBI Bank has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chartered Accountant. The IDBI Bank as a full-service universal bank, 51% share held by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). The last date for submission of online applications is 08th April 2019. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply Online through the link given in Bank's website
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 26th March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 08th April 2019
See: Bank PO Exam
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Chartered Accountant – 40 Posts
- DGM (Grade D) – 3 Posts
- AGM (Grade C) – 5 Posts
- Manager (Grade B) – 32 Posts
- Deputy General Manager = Grade D Rs.33600 - 1100 (9) - 43500 - 1300 (8) - 53900 (18 years)
- Assistant General Manager = Grade C Rs.42020 - 1310 (5) - 48570 - 1460 (2) - 51490 (8 years)
- Manager = Grade B Rs.31705 - 1145 (1) - 32850 - 1310 (10) - 45950 (12 years)
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification & Experience
- DGM – FAD: Graduation / Post-Graduation with first class in any stream preferably Commerce) from a recognized university and Chartered Accountant. Minimum 12 years’ experience.
- DGM – Taxation: Graduation / Post-Graduation with first class in any stream (preferably Commerce) from a recognized university and Chartered Accountant. Minimum 12 years’ experience.
- AGM – FAD / Taxation: Graduation / Post-Graduation with first class in any stream (preferably Commerce) from a recognized university and Chartered Accountant. Minimum 07 years’ experience.
- Manager – FAD / Taxation: Graduation / Post-Graduation with first class in any stream (preferably Commerce) from a recognized university and Chartered Accountant. Minimum 04 years’ experience. Additional Qualification - MBA, ICWA will be preferred.
- Manager – Treasury: MBA/ CA / CFA / or Degree with adequate Treasury Professional Diploma / Certificate. Minimum 02 years’ experience.
- Manager – Risk Management: Graduation with first class in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates possessing additional qualification of MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / MA (Economics with statistics) / CAIIB / Financial Risk Manager (GARP) / Professional Risk Manager (PRIMA) or other equivalent specialized risk management certification would be preferred. Minimum 02 years’ experience.
- Manager – Corporate Banking: ICWA/ CA/ 2 years Full time MBA (Specialization in Banking and Finance). Desirable to have certification in Credit program from NIBM, IIBF, Moody's, IIBM, NISM, KPMH etc. Minimum 03 years’ experience.
Calculation of Percentage
- The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results. The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/consolidated mark-sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility.
- DGM (Grade D) – Minimum 35 years and Maximum 45 years
- AGM (Grade C) – Minimum 28 years and Maximum 36 years
- Manager (Grade B) – Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years
- (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt norms)
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates would be extended as per rules / guidelines of Govt. of India.
- Reservation for Physically Handicapped (PH) or Person with disabilities (PWD) @ 4% of the identified posts would also be extended subject to availability of related vacancies
- The PWD candidates should possess a latest certificate to the effect with Sub-category of disability i.e. Visually Impaired & Orthopedically Impaired etc issued by the Medical Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent / Chief Medical Officer / Head of Hospital of Government appointed by Central/State Govt.
- Reservations for PWD (horizontal reservations) will be adjusted against the number of incumbents in the relevant reservation roster
- Ex-Serviceman: Only those candidates shall be treated as Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the revised definition as laid down in Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Dept. of Personnel & Administrative Reforms Notification No.36034/ 5/85/Estt. (SCT) dated 27.10.1986 as amended from time to time
Selection Process for IDBI Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2019
- The selection process for all Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).6.02Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’.
- The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD/PI (if called)
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for subsequent process of selection.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who clear GD/PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible Interested candidates apply online through IDBI Bank official website. The online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges will be end on 08th April 2019.
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbi.com (Careers/Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only) for SC / ST, Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges) for all others. The fee should be made through online payment mode. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes