IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Manager Posts - Apply Online
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 500 Assistant Manager Posts
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 - IDBI Bank has released the notification of Recruitment of Assistant Manager 2019. The Total number of posts is 500. IDBI Bank (51% shares held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply Online through the link given in Bank's website.
See: Bank PO Exam
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment Details
- IDBI Bank inviting the Assistant Manager job online applications from 04th April 2019 to 15th April 2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily.
- Name of Organization: IDBI Bank
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Total No. of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager - 500 [UR-228, SC-75, ST-37, OBC-135, EWS - 25]
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online applications is 15th of April 2019
- Date of Online (Tentatively) Test at all centers is 17th of May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
- As per the recent IDBI Bank notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Assistant Manager job has given below.
- Cutoff Date: 01st March 2019
- Applicant must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt. of India.
- The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may participate in the selection process conducted by the IDBI Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Govt. of India.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application.
- If called for Interview / document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
Calculation of Percentage
- The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results.
- The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/consolidated mark- sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age (As on 01st March 2019)
- Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02nd March 1991 and not later than 01st March 1998 (both dates inclusive) Relaxation in Upper age limit.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- For more reference kindly check the IDBI Bank official notification 2019.
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation - 60 Questions & 60 Maximum Marks
- English Language - 40 Questions & 40 Maximum Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 40 Questions & 40 Maximum Marks
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness - 60 Questions & 60 Maximum Marks
- Composite Time of 2 hours
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The online test for the post of Assistant Manager would be held at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi - NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam (refer to Annexure I).
- Applicants may select any one center from the above-mentioned centers and indicate the same in his or her application. Request for change of Center will not be entertained.
Pay & Allowance
- The total salary comprises of basic pay plus such other allowances, as admissible to the officers from time to time. The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade 'A' is Rs.23700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020(17 years) [Pre-revised]
- The candidate will also be entitled to such other perquisites/facilities/ benefits, etc. admissible to Assistant Managers in Grade 'A'.
- The gross salary for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A) at metro center is Rs.60000/- p.m. (approx.).
- The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- SC/ST/PWD - Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only)
- Rs.700 (Application fee + Intimation charges) - Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- Note: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment of Assistant Manager - 2019” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications is 15th April 2019.
- Candidates can apply only online from 04th April .2019 to 15th April 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annexure II).
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes