Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Admission 2019 Eligibility, Application, Dates
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2019 one year residential course
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019 - Axis Bank is out with the recruitment for new batches of Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2019, a yearly event much similar to PO recruitment in public sector banks.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
- Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is an Endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking
- ABYB is a one year, full time residential program which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida
- Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses, one situated in Bangalore in association with Manipal Global Education and in Noida in association with Amity Global Business School
- The objective of ABYB is to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduates with necessary banking knowledge and skills
Also See: Bank PO Exam 2019 Notification
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019 Important Dates
Application Window: Open now
Program starts: October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019
- Only Graduates from any stream with (a) 5O% and above in their FINAL year of graduation; (b) Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Students should hold a Graduation degree at the time of applying and filling the form for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
- . Students currently pursuing their Graduation course are not eligible to apply
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are also not eligible to apply
- Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (Born on or after 1st April, 1989)
Also See: Government Jobs in India
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019 Selection Process
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- The Bank is looking for candidates with high integrity, who are dedicated towards work, with positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Candidates shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview
- Aptitude Test: The Aptitude test will be of 2 hour duration and will be administered online. The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of:
- Logic and Reasoning Skills;
- English Language Skills;
- Quantitative/Numerical Ability;
- Personality Assessments
- Bank reserves the right to hold a second stage of aptitude test (if required for any reason) at its own discretion
- All the applicants who successfully clear the aptitude test will be invited for a personal interview/candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email.
Also See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Fee & Funding
- To pursue this course, the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3, 50,000 plus GST @ 18%. This amount will cover the tuition fees, boarding, lodging for the entire course
- The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves or can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank, may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters
- Refund of the course fees will not be permissible under any circumstances by the bank
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5000/- Per month during 6 months classroom training and Rs.12000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses
Salary for Axis Bank Young Bankers
- On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of 'Customer Service Officer (CSO)' at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.48 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits, Indicative Performance linked Bonus and Retrials)
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019 Application Process
- Visit the registration portal website www.axisbank.com/careers
- If you are first time applicant, click on 'Apply button' located at the top right corner and fill in the application form.
- Previous year registration may directly login using the ID password and proceed to the form
- On submission, confirmation emails are sent which you need to preserve carefully as further communication of exam dates, results etc. will require your login id.
- There is an application fee of Rs.500/- (only for new registration) that should be submitted along with the online application form; further details on payment modes shall be sent via email
For more details, you may check this Official Link www.axisbank.com/career
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes