Assam Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2019
Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2019 for 10 Manager/Branch Manager Posts
Assam Apex Bank Manager Recruitment 2019 - The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. has invited applications for the Manager/Branch Manager Posts in the Bank under Officer Grade-D to augment staff strength and to drive the business of the Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 13 August 2019.
Details of Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
- Job Name: Manager/ Branch Manager
- Total Vacancy: 10 Posts
- Job Type: State Govt.
- Job Location: Assam
- Manager/Branch Manager under Officer Grade-D Emoluments - Rs.36,220.00- Rs.86,200.00 and Grade Pay: Rs.9,100.00/-
- Officials will also be eligible for DA, HRA. Medical Allowance etc. as admissible
- Manager/ Branch Manager under Officer Grade-D: Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post-Graduate in any discipline preferably CAIIB or C.A., MBA, ICWAI, I.C.S.I.
- Should have 5 years’ experience in Banking in Officers/ Executive Grade.
- Candidates age limit should be 28 years to 35 years.
- In case of candidates belonging to reserved category, the age limit will be relaxed as per rules followed by the State Govt.
- Note: Reservation of Post for SC & ST is as per Govt. Rules.
See: Bank PO Exam 2019
- The Applicants whose Application is received in time will be shortlisted as per the eligibility criteria & will be intimated individually about the selection process.
Application Fee (non-refundable)
- The Application form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft or Pay order of Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred) only in favour of “The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” payable at Guwahati. Application Forms not accompanied by application fees in the form of Demand Draft or Pay order will be rejected
- Mode of Application: Offline Mode
- Candidates complying with the above criteria may apply by downloading the Application form from the Bank’s website www.apexbankassam.com
- The Application form needs to be filled up in capital letters and duly signed by the Applicant. 1(one) copy of recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application in the space specified with signature across it and 1(one) copy should be enclosed
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onwards both pass certificate & marksheets, experience certificate, Age certificate, certificate of computer efficiency and other qualifications etc.
- Application forms accompanied by necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post/ Hand Delivery only in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to the following address:
- The Managing Director
- The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
- H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road,
- Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
- The Application must reach the Office of the Managing Director of the Bank by 5.00 P.M. on 13th August 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes