Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 for Staff Assistant and Clerk posts
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 71 Staff Assistants and Clerk Posts
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019- Applications are invited for appointment to the posts of "Staff Assistants / Clerks" for filling up of vacancies in Srikakulam DCC Bank from Local Candidates of the Srikakulam District.
Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited before 08th July 2019
APCOB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Job Role: Staff Assistant/ Clerk
- Job Locations: Srikakulam
- Total Vacancy: 71 Posts
- 71 (25% of the posts under this category (subject to a maximum of 14) (*) are earmarked to be filled up with staff working in our affiliated PACS, subject to eligibility criteria laid down)
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for APCOB Recruitment 2019
For Open Market Recruitments (Other than in-service candidates):
- Local Candidate: The DCC Bank has its area of operations as the District and as such all positions are within the District and suitable for Local Candidates only. Accordingly, only candidates local to the Srikakulam District (candidates having domicile of the Srikakulam district) are eligible to apply for the posts.
- The Criterion reckoned in this regard is as under:
- If he / she has studied in an educational institution(s) in “Local Area” above, for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for SSC or equivalent examination; or
- Where during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared for the SSC or equivalent exam he /she has not studied in any educational institution(s), if he/she has resided in the “Local Area” above for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the SSC or equivalent examination in which he / she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared.
Age Criteria (as on 31st May 2019)
- Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years. Subject to the following relaxations
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe - 5 years candidates
- Backward class candidates - 3 years
- Physically 10 years challenged/handicapped–General Category candidates
- Physically challenged/handicapped – 15 years
- SC/ ST Category candidates.
- Physically challenged/handicapped – BC 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen - Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years
See: Bank PO Exam 2019
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of on-line test and interview. The online test will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for a on-line test, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test Marks: 100 & Interview: 25 Marks: Total 125 Marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
- Exam question contents would be as under
- Test of English - 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Test of Reasoning - 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Numerical ability - 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Total - 100 Questions & 100 Marks
- Version: English
- Time: Composite time of 60 minutes
- Marks obtained in the on-line test will be reckoned for merit ranking. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the online test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:4. Mere eligibility /pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview
- The detailed information regarding the on-line test “Acquaint yourself” which is available on the BANK’s website which can be downloaded by the candidates.
Pay Scale & Emoluments
- The scale of pay for the post of Staff Assistant is presently Rs.11765 -570 / 5 – 14615– 655 / 6 – 18545 – 815 / 5 – 22620 – 980 / 2 – 24580 -1145 / 5 – 30305 (24 stages) + 4 stag
- Increments of Rs.1145/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs.20,248 /- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates (Pay Revision pending from 01.11.2017)
- Meanwhile IR @15% on Basic pay is applicable Note: Other allowances & perquisites admissible as per the rules of the Bank
APCOB Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Applicant has to login to the following link for registration of application and for fee payment. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/dccbsrkapr19/
- Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to "https://ibpsonline.ibps.in".
- Go to "index".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- SC/ST/PC / EXS (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.350 for Â Direct Recruitment and Â Rs.250/- for Â in service Candidates of PACS. 2. OC/BC (application fee + intimation charges) Rs.600/- for Direct Recruitment and Rs.500/- for Â In-service Candidates of PACS.
APCOB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Registration and Payment of Application Fee: 17th June 2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration and Payment of Application Fee: 08th July 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Test for Staff Assistants August 2019
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes