UBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 - Apply online for Specialist Officers 181 Posts
UBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 - Union Bank of India (UBI) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) (Fire Officer Grade III, Economist Grade III, Security Officer Grade II, Integrated Treasury Officer Grade I, Credit Officer Grade I, Forex Officer Grade I) Vacancy at 181 Posts.
Interested candidates may apply by 27th March 2019. Other details of Union Bank SO Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
UBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization: Union Bank of India (UBI)
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
- No. of Posts: 181 Jobs
- Fire Officer – 01 Post
- Economist – 06 Posts
- Security Officer – 19 Posts
- Integrated Treasury Officer – 15 Posts
- Credit Officer – 122 Posts
- Forex Officer – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019
- Credit Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Forex Officer: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Integrated Treasury Officer: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/Statistics/ Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on online test/ interview.
- For detailed eligibility conditions, Age limit, Selection Procedure & Others will be uploaded on Union Bank of India website (www.unionbankofindia.com) on 06th March onwards.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
UBI Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates may refer to our Bank's Website www.unionbankofindia.co.in for full notification and to submit the application. Please click on the link "Recruitment > Careers Overview" to access the Recruitment Notification. Last Date is 27th March 2019.
UBI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration of application: 06th March 2019
- Closure of Registration of Application Form: 27th March 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 06th March 2019 to 27th March 2019
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 01st April 2019
- Online Examination: Announced later
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes