Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Officers Posts
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online 129 Specialist Officer Posts
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 - Syndicate Bank has published notification for the recruitment of 129 Specialist Officer (Senior Manager, Manager & Security Officer) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date of Application Process: 29th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th April 2019
See: Bank PO Exam
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Syndicate Bank
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Post and Vacancies
- Number of Specialist Officer (SO) jobs to be filled in Syndicate Bank is 129.
- Senior Manager (Risk Management) – 05 Jobs
- OBC: 01
- General: 03
- Manager (Risk Management) – 50 Jobs
- ST: 04
- EWS: 05
- OBC: 14
- General: 20
- Manager (Law) – 41 Jobs
- ST: 03
- EWS: 00
- OBC: 11
- General: 17
- Manager (IS Audit) – 03 Jobs
- OBC: 01
- General: 02
- Security Officer – 30 Jobs
- SC: 05
- ST: 02
- EWS: 03
- OBC: 08
- General: 12
See: Fresher Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019
- Nationality/Citizenship: A candidate must be either (i) Citizen of India (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of India origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Syndicate Bank job opportunities.
Senior Manager (Risk Management)
i) Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full time MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. OR Full-time M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks.
ii) Minimum three years of post qualification work experience in a PSBs/ Private Bank, preferably In Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
Manager (Risk Management)
- i) Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full time MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. OR Full-time M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks.
- ii) Minimum one year of post qualification work experience in a PSBs/ Private Bank, preferably In Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
- i) A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
- ii) Enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and having three years of experience as practicing Advocate at Bar. OR
- Three years of combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Commercial Bank or the Central/ State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking after enrolment as an advocate with Bar Council.
Manager (IS Audit)
- i) Graduate with minimum of 60% marks.
- ii) Minimum 4 years of experience in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector, renowned firms/ corporate in IS Audit. IS Audit exposure, Cyber Security, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing are preferred.
- An Officer with 05 years commissioned service In the Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years service. Territorial Army Officers should have a minimum of 05 years of embodied service.
- To apply Syndicate Bank job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Senior Manager (Risk Management) / Manager - 25 years to 35 years
- Security Officer - 25 years to 45 years
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - 10 years for PWD candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly check the Syndicate Bank official notification 2019.
- To apply for the 129 Specialist Officer job in Syndicate Bank the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC - Rs.600 + GST as applicable (application fee + intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD - Rs.100 + GST as applicable (intimation charges only)
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Payment Mode: Online
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Salary Details
- Selected contenders for Scale MMGS II posts will get pay between Rs.31705- 45950/-
- MMGS-III scale selected candidates will have monthly income of Rs.42020-51490/-
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- First candidates have to appear for ONLINE TEST. Those who qualifies in the test will be eligible for GD/ Interview session.
- Bank reserves the right whether to conduct online test and/or GD/Interview depending on the number of eligible candidates applying for the posts indicated. For the purpose of GD/Interview, adequate number of eligible candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and will be called for GD/Interview.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates to visit the Bank website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the 'Career and then in Career page under 'Lateral recruitment of Specialist Officers 2019-20' section, click on 'Apply Online'
Instruction to Apply
- Step 1: Visit Syndicate Bank official website www.syndicatebank.in/english/home.aspx
- Step 2: Search for Specialist Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on Syndicate Bank and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Apply for the 129 Specialist Officer job by clicking apply button
- Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 10: Submit the application
- Step 11: Make the payment, if Syndicate Bank asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes