Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Officer Posts - Apply Now!
CBI Recruitment 2019 for 74 Officers Posts in Specialist Category
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 - Central Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of officers in specialist category. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21st November 2019.
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 74 Posts
- Name of posts: Officer in specialist category
- Information Technology: 26
- Security officer: 10
- Risk Manager: 12
- Financial Analyst/Credit officer: 10
- Economist: 01
- CDO/Chief Data Scientist: 01
- Data Analyst: 03
- Analytics-Senior Manager: 02
- Data Engineer: 02
- Data Architect: 02
- CA/Credit officer: 05
See: Bank PO Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
Educational qualification and age limit:
- Information Technology: 4 year Engineering Degree in computer science/Computer application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/electronics & communication/Electronics & instrumentation OR Post Graduate degree in computer science/ Computer application/information technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/electronics & communication/Electronics & Instrumentation from a University/Institution/recognized by Govt. of India or approved by Govt. registered body Or Graduate having passed DOEACC “B” level
- Security officer/ III - Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government
- Security officer/I - Should be a graduate and Medical category shape 1
- Computer Literacy - Operating and working knowledge in computer system like MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT etc. Ex-junior commissioned officers with minimum 5 years service as JCO in Indian Army or Equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para military Forces.
- Risk Manager/ III - MBA in Finance or /& Banking or its equivalent/ Post graduate diploma in banking or/& Finance or its equivalent/ Post graduate in Statistics
- Preferable professional qualification: FRM/CFA/ Diploma in risk management
- Risk Manager/II - B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE/UGC approved university/college with an aggregate of 60% marks or M.Sc. Maths/Statistics from AICTE/UGC approved University/College with an aggregate of 60% marks. Preferable professional qualification FRM/CFA/Diploma in risk management
- Financial Analyst/II - A pass in the final examination of the ICAI/ ICWAI or MBA with specialization in finance from a reputed institute with minimum 3 years of experience as an officer in a public sector bank/ Undertaking in the reputed field
- Economist-II - A minimum of 2nd class post graduate degree in Economics/Econometrics/Rural Economics with and experience of minimum 3 years in data collection, economic analysis or research
Note: For further details on eligibility criteria please check the official notification.
- Information Technology-I - 21 years to 28 years
- Security officer/ III - 26-45 years
- Security officer/I - 26-45 years
- Risk Manager/ III - Minimum age 21 years & Maximum age 35 years
- Risk Manager/II - 21 to 30 years
- Financial Analyst/II - 21 years to 30 years
- Economist/II - 21 years to 30 years
- For SC/ST candidates: No fee + Rs. 50/- intimation charges.
- For Other candidates: Rs. 500/-+ Rs. 50/- intimation charges.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The selection will be made on the basis of online test and personal interview.
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online from 30th Oct. 2019 to 21st Nov. 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can apply through the official website.
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening Date for online registration: 30th Oct. 2019
- Closing Date for online registration: 21st Nov. 2019
- Downloading of call letters for test: 11th Dec. 2019
- Tentative Date of online examination: 21st Dec. 2019
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes