IBPS RRB Recruitment through CWE 2017 Frequently Asked Questions
IBPS Department schedules RRB Online exam in September 2017. The aspirants for the IBPS RRB 2017 will want answers to certain frequently posed questions. Here are some important FAQs with answers to make it easy for the candidates.
Q- What is the minimum educational qualification required for Officer Scale-II in RRB for General Banking Officer
- The minimum Educational Qualification for the post of Officers (Scale-II) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) is as follows:
The candidate needs to have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Q- What is the age limit for applying for CWE for recruitment of Officers and Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)?
- The age limit for applying for the Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) is as follows. Note that the age should be as on 01st July 2017
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager): Above 21 years - Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03rd July 1977 and later than 30th June 1996 (both dates inclusive)
For Officer Scale-II (Manager): Above 21 years - Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03rd July 1985 and later than 30th June 1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Above 18 years - Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03rd July 1987 and later than 30th June 1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02nd July 1989 and later than 01st July 1999 (both dates inclusive)
Q- List of Regional Rural Banks participating in CWE 2017
Here are 62 various Regional Rural Banks RRBs which participate in IBPS Exams every year as human needs in the department on various posts. Check it
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen Bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
Q- What are the important application dates for CWE for Regional Rural banks in 2017?
IBPS had released the notification for RRB Officer & Office Asst.2017-18 now. The details are given below.
- IBPS RRB Notification release date: 09th Sept 2016
- Starting date of IBPS RRB Online registration of applications: 24th July 2017
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 14th August 2017
- Starting and closing date of Fee Payment through Online Mode: 24th Jul 2017 to 14th August 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: August 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: 28th August 2017 to 03rd Sept. 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant: August 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: 04th Sept. 2017 to 09th Sept. 2017
- Download of call letters for online examination Preliminary: Officer Scale-I- August 2017 , Office Assistant - September 2017
- IBPS RRB 2017 Exam date (CWE-VII): Online Preliminary examination is to be held on following dates:
07th Oct. to 08th October, 14th Oct. & 15th October 2017
- Result of Online exam Preliminary - Officer Scale-I - October 2017 , Office Assistant- October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam Main: Officer Scale-I - October 2017 , Office Assistant- November 2017
- Online Examination Main: Officers (I, II & III) 05th November 2017 , Office Assistant 12th November 2017
- Declaration of Result Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III): November 2017
- Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): December 2017
- Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): December 2017
- Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants): January 2018
Q- What is the selection procedure for RRB-CWE-2017?
The features of the IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 for the Common Written Examination are as under:
- There are five to six sections with Hindi or English being the optional subjects.
- There are 200 questions for which total marks allotted is 200 marks.
- The candidates will be getting 2.5 hours to solve the questions.
- The candidates should also note that there will be provision of negative marking and hence they must act accordingly.
The candidates who qualify in the Common written Examination will be called for a personality test where they will be screened through every minute detail. Also they would be required to bring the entire document related with the examination which would be verified before the interview.
Based on the Interview and the marks in the written examination, the Final Merit list will be prepared. The candidates would be appointed on the basis of that merit list only.
Q- Can a Person applying for Office Assistant also apply for Officer Grade in RRB CWE Recruitment?
- Yes, candidates can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Q- What is the Application Procedure for IBPS Common Written Examination for Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2017?
A. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees/intimation charges separately for each post
Candidates can apply online only from 24th July 2017 to 14th August 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Exam etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention email ID to/ of any other person
Post your comments here