Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment through CWE 2016 Frequently Asked Questions
See this page in HINDI >>
Q- What is the minimum educational qualification required for Officer Scale-II in RRB for General Banking Officer
- The minimum Educational Qualification for the post of Officers (Scale-II) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) is as follows:
The candidate needs to have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Q- What is the age limit for applying for CWE for recruitment of Officers and Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)?
- The age limit for applying for the Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) is as follows. Note that the age should be as on June 01, 2016
- For Officer Scale- III: Above 21 years - Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1976 and later than 31.05.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II: Above 21 years - Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1984 and later than 31.05.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I: Above 18 years - Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1987 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1988 and later than 01.06.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Q- List of Regional Rural Banks participating in CWE 2016
Here are 62 various Regional Rural Banks RRBs which participate in IBPS Exams every year as human needs in the department on various posts. Check it
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen Bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
Q- What are the important application dates for CWE for Regional Rural banks in 2016?
IBPS had released the notification for RRB Officer & Office Asst.2016-17 now. The details are given below.
- IBPS RRB Notification release date: 09th Sept 2016
- Starting date of IBPS RRB Online registration of applications: 14th Sept 2016
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 30th Sept 2016
- Starting and closing date of Fee Payment through Online Mode: 14th Sept 2016 to 30th Sept 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: After 10th Oct 2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: 17th Oct 2016 to 22th Oct 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant: After 17th Oct 2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant: 24th Oct 2016 to 29th Oct 2016
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: Officer Scale-I- October 2016, Office Assistant – November 2016
- IBPS RRB 2016 Exam date (CWE-V): Online Preliminary examination is to be held on following dates: Officer Scale-I – 05th & 06th November 2016.
Office Assistant- 12th, 13th & 19th November 2016 (if required)
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary - Officer Scale-I – November 2016, Office Assistant- December 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: Officer Scale-I – November 2016, Office Assistant- December 2016
- Online Examination – Main: Officers (I, II & III) – 11th Dec 2016, Office Assistant – 18th Dec 2016
- Declaration of Result – Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III): December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): December 2016
- Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): January 2017
- Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants): February 2017
Q- What is the selection procedure for RRB-CWE-2016?
The features of the IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2016 for the Common Written Examination are as under:
- There are five to six sections with Hindi or English being the optional subjects.
- There are 200 questions for which total marks allotted is 200 marks.
- The candidates will be getting 2.5 hours to solve the questions.
- The candidates should also note that there will be provision of negative marking and hence they must act accordingly.
The candidates who qualify in the Common written Examination will be called for a personality test where they will be screened through every minute detail. Also they would be required to bring the entire document related with the examination which would be verified before the interview.
Based on the Interview and the marks in the written examination, the Final Merit list will be prepared. The candidates would be appointed on the basis of that merit list only.
Q- Can a Person applying for Office Assistant also apply for Officer Grade in RRB CWE Recruitment?
- Yes, candidates can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Q- What is the Application Procedure for IBPS Common Written Examination for Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2016?
A. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III) September/October 2016” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) 2016” to open up the On-Line Application Form
Then the candidates will be required to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
The payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges can be done either through the online mode or the offline mode
The application fee is Rs.600/- for general candidates and Rs.100 for all others.
Post your comments here