Lucknow University M. Ed Admission Test 2018- eligibility, application
Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018
Lucknow University M. Ed Admission Test 2018 - University of Lucknow conducts the admission test for Admission to M.Ed. Program every year through Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2018
The admission to this course is done on the basis of M.Ed. Admission Test conducted by the University in accordance with the orders of Govt. of U.P., Lucknow University statutes and regulations of NCTE.
Interested candidates can apply online at the Lucknow University website, which is www.lkouniv.ac.in. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before applying online
Also See : Admission Notification
- Form Submission Starts: 02nd April 2018
- Last Date for Form Submission without Late Fee: 10th May 2018
- Last Date for Form Submission with Late Fee of Rs.1000/-: 15th May 2018
- Admit Card download: 01st June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 12th June 2018
M.Ed. Program Details
- M.Ed. is a full time, professional, highly theoretical and research oriented course involving a variety of activities aimed at preparation of teacher educators.
- Two years M.Ed. Course of University of Lucknow is conducted by its Faculty of Education. In addition to M.Ed., this Faculty runs a two years B.Ed. and two years M.A. (Education) Course.
- Faculty is equipped with modern facilities and infrastructure of research (for Ph.D. & D.Litt.) in Education.
- The teachers of the Faculty are known for conducting and supervising research on various aspects of Primary, Secondary, Higher and Teacher Education.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) has included the Department of Education in its Special Assistance Program (SAP) for the thrust areas: 'Indian Philosophy' and 'Elementary Education'.
- M.Ed. Program is devoted to preparation of Teacher Educators.
Duration of M.Ed. Program
- Duration of this course is two-year academic sessions divided into four semesters of four and a half months each
- To get eligible in Lucknow M.Ed. Admission Test candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., &D.El.Ed with an undergraduate Degree
- Candidates having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate Degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate from a University established by law and recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Only those candidates whose B.Ed. examination results have been declared before the last date of online application process of the University of Lucknow will be eligible for admission to the M.Ed. program
- A candidate cannot pursue two Postgraduate degree courses simultaneously
- Final Merit list shall be available in the concerned Departments and same will be available on the University website
- Admission to this course is done on the basis of M.Ed. Admission Test conducted by the University in accordance with the orders of Govt. of U.P., Lucknow University statutes and regulations of NCTE.
- There will be three basis for admission to the M.Ed. Program
- Written test
- Academic Index Weightage
- The written test will be of three hours and would comprise of the following
- Mental Ability Test (Multiple Choice) - 100 marks
- Subject Competence Test (Multiple Choice) - 80 Marks
- Subject Competence Test (Short Answer) - 20 Marks
- Language Comprehension (Hindi) Test - 25 Marks
- Language Comprehension (English) Test) - 25 Marks
- Total Marks 250
- The entrance test will be of three hours. Two hours will be for Mental Ability (184.108.40.206) and Subject Competence test (Multiple Choice) (220.127.116.11). The Subject Competence Test (Short Answer) (18.104.22.168) and Language Comprehension Test (22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199) will be of one hour
- Mental Ability Test will comprise of 100 objective type questions, for this OMR sheet will be given.
Subject Competence Test
- Questions in the Subject competence test will be based on the B.Ed. syllabus of the University of Lucknow
- This section will comprise of 80 objective type questions, for this a separate OMR sheet will be given. This section will also comprise of 10 short answer questions.
- The Language Comprehension section will assess the competence to understand languages
- Candidates have to attempt both Hindi and English sections
- Institutions and Number of Seats available for M.Ed. Course*
- Dept. of Education, Lucknow University (25 Aided)
- Aryavart Institute of Higher Education, Shahid Path, Utaratia, Lucknow (50 Self-financed)
- G.S.R.M. Memorial Degree College, Sarojani Nagar, Lucknow (50 Self-financed)
- Rama Mahavidyalaya, Gaurav Vihar, Chinhat, Lucknow (50 Self-financed)
- Sri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya Rajajipuram, Lucknow (Minority Institution) (25 Self-financed)
- Swami Vivekananda Mahila Mahavidyalaya (25 Self-financed)
- City College of Management (25 Self-financed)
- Gautam Buddha Degree College (25 Self-financed)
- Rajat Degree College (50 Self-financed)
- City Academy Degree College (25 Self-financed)
- Eram Degree College (25 Self-financed)
- Lala Mahadev Prasad Verma Balika Mahavidyalay, Gosaiganj (50 Self-Financed)
- Rajat Womenâ€™s College of Education & Management, Kamta, Chinhat (50 Self-Financed)
- Rameshwaram Institute of Education & Training (50 Self-Financed)
- Rajat College of Education & Management, Matiari, Chinhat (50 Self-Financed)
- Vertical Reservation: (i) SC-21%, (ii) ST-02% & (iii) OBC of UP-27%
- Horizontal Reservation: (i) Self or son/daughter/spouse of LU Teacher/Employee-10%; Son/daughter/spouse of LU Associated College Teacher-05; Dependents of Freedom Fighters-02%; Females-20%
- Candidate have to essential apply for admission test in the online mode by visiting official website that is www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Step 1 Registration: Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later; applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration
- Step 2 Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Step 4 Application Fee: If all the entries in the application form are correct, the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees. Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways:
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Step 5 Print Application Form: Applicants can print their complete application Form & Fee receipt to complete the application process
- General and Rs.000/- (Rs.2000/- with late fee)
- SC and ST Rs.500/- (Rs.1500/- with late fee)
- For more information visit the University websitewww.lkouniv.ac.in
University of Lucknow
Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007, Mobile No.: 8005195983, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.lkouniv.ac.in