Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019, Application, Dates
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2019, Application, Dates
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019 - University of Lucknow conducts the admission test for Admission to M.Ed. Program every year through Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2019
The admission to this course is done on the basis of M.Ed. Admission Test conducted by the University in accordance with the orders of Govt. of U.P., Lucknow University statutes and regulations of NCTE.
Interested candidates can apply online at the Lucknow University website, which is www.lkouniv.ac.in. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019 Important Dates
- Form Submission Starts: 15th March 2019
- Last Date for Form Submission without Late Fee: 15th May 2019
- Last Date for Form Submission with Late Fee of Rs.1000/-: 20th May 2018
- Admit Card download: 25th May 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 1-7 June 2019 (Tentative)
Lucknow University M.Ed. Program Details
- M.Ed. is a full time, professional, highly theoretical and research oriented course involving a variety of activities aimed at preparation of teacher educators.
- Two years M.Ed. Course of University of Lucknow is conducted by its Faculty of Education. In addition to M.Ed., this Faculty runs a two years B.Ed. and two years M.A. (Education) Course.
- Faculty is equipped with modern facilities and infrastructure of research (for Ph.D. & D.Litt.) in Education.
- The teachers of the Faculty are known for conducting and supervising research on various aspects of Primary, Secondary, Higher and Teacher Education.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) has included the Department of Education in its Special Assistance Program (SAP) for the thrust areas: 'Indian Philosophy' and 'Elementary Education'.
- M.Ed. Program is devoted to preparation of Teacher Educators.
Duration of M.Ed. Program
Duration of this course is two-year academic sessions divided into four semesters of four and a half months each
Eligibility Criteria for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019
To get eligible in Lucknow M.Ed. Admission Test candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed with an undergraduate Degree
- Candidates having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate Degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate from a University established by law and recognized by the University Grants Commission
- A candidate cannot pursue two Postgraduate degree courses simultaneously
- Final Merit list shall be available in the concerned Departments and same will be available on the University website
- Lucknow University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019 Admission Process
There will be three basis for admission to the M.Ed. Program
- Written test
- Academic Index Weightage
The written test will be of three hours and would comprise of the following
- Mental Ability Test (Multiple Choice) - 100 marks
- Subject Competence Test (Multiple Choice) - 80 Marks
- Subject Competence Test (Short Answer) - 20 Marks
- Language Comprehension (Hindi) Test - 25 Marks
- Language Comprehension (English) Test) - 25 Marks
- Total Marks 250
The entrance test will be of three hours. Two hours will be for Mental Ability and Subject Competence test (Multiple Choice). The Subject Competence Test (Short Answer) (18.104.22.168) and Language Comprehension Test will be of one hour
- Test will comprise of 100 objective type questions, for this OMR sheet will be given.
Subject Competence Test
- Questions in the Subject competence test will be based on the B.Ed. syllabus of the University of Lucknow
- This section will comprise of 80 objective type questions, for this a separate OMR sheet will be given. This section will also comprise of 10 short answer questions.
The Language Comprehension section
- This will assess the competence to understand languages Candidates have to attempt both Hindi and English sections
Vertical Reservation: (i) SC-21%, (ii) ST-02% & (iii) OBC of UP-27%
- Son/ daughter/spouse of LU affiliated Govt./ Aided Colleges of Lucknow University and Govt. Ayurvedic college (as per the University rules)
- Physically handicapped: 3%
- Son/ Daughter/ Grandson/ Granddaughter of Freedom fighter from U.P: 2%
- Son/ Daughter of retd. Defense Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defense Personnel or Defense Personnel killed in war or defense personnel posted in U.P: 5%
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2019 Application Process
Candidate have to essential apply for admission test in the online mode by visiting official website that is www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Step 1 Registration: Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later; applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration
- Step 2 Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Step 4 Upload Photo and signature: Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
- Step 5: Preview: Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Step 6 Application Fee: If all the entries in the application form are correct, the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees. Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways:
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Step 7 Print Application Form: Applicants can print their complete application Form & Fee receipt to complete the application process
Lucknow University M.Ed 2019 Application Fee
- General and OBC Rs.1600/- (Rs.2600/- with late fee)
- SC and ST Rs.800/- (Rs.1800/- with late fee)
For more information visit the University website www.lkouniv.ac.in
University of Lucknow
Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007, Mobile No.: 8005195983, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.lkouniv.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!