Burdwan University B.Ed Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
University of Burdwan announces B.Ed Program Admission 2019
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2019 - University of Burdwan, West Bengal Applications are invited by University of Burdwan, Bardhaman for Admission to 2-year B.Ed. Programme in Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges for the Session 2019-21.
The BU West Bengal offers a wide range of undergraduate courses to suit your areas of interest; the best and brightest students purely on their academic merit and passion get admitted to their chosen course.
Duration of Program: 2 years
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Important Date for University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Submission of online application form starts: 22th May 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 05th June 2019
- Last date of payment of application fee through e-challan: 07th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Candidates (both Fresh & Deputed) with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree and/or in the Master's Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, or Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks, or any other qualification equivalent thereto, be eligible for application. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC, ST and DA (Differently Abled) categories.
- N.B.: 50% or 45% marks (as the case may be) in Bachelor's degree with Hons. may be determined either on the basis of Hons. marks only or on the basis of Hons. marks and marks of the elective subjects taken together (excluding ENVS & Languages)
- Age of the Fresh Candidates as on 30th June, 2019 shall not exceed 38 years and there shall be relaxation of 5 years in favour of DA category candidates.
- Reservation of seats for SC & ST candidates (both Fresh & Deputed) is not applicable to Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges. As per Govt. order no.1084(20)-Edn(U)/EH/1U-89/13, dated, 07.12.2018, the percentage of reservation for the persons with disabilities shall be extended not less than 5% in each College
- For Deputed Candidates , Provisional Rank list shall be prepared on the basis of their approved length of service as on 30.06.2019. In case of same length of service of two or more candidates, the 2nd and 3rd criteria shall be Total Grade Point and Date of Birth respectively.
- Separate list for deputed applicants shall be prepared as per the following groups :
- Language & Social Science Group : (Beng., Eng., Sans., Hin., Geo., Hist., Pol. Sc.,Phil., Edn., Eco., Music, Commerce, Fine Arts)
- Life Science Group : (Zoo., Bot., Physio., Bio-tech., Nutri, Micro-bio., Env.Sc.)
- Physical Science Group : (Phy., Elect., Chem., Bio-chem.),
- Mathematics Group : (Math., Stat., Comp. Application, Comp. Sc., Engineering or Technology).
- For Fresh Candidates, Method Subject wise Provisional Rank shall be prepared on the basis of their Grade Point to be computed as per the following norms :
- 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at the M.P.(S.E.) or Equivalent Examination.
- 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at the H.S.(10+2) or Equivalent Examination.
- 15% of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Gen.) Examination; or
- 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. or equivalent Examination [% of marks obtained in this case shall be computed considering the marks of Hons. subject only.]
- 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at Post Graduate Examination
- 5 marks shall be awarded for M. Phil. Degree; 8 marks shall be awarded for Ph. D. degree. Candidates with M. Phil. & Ph. D. degrees both, only 8 marks be awarded.
- Total fee for pursuing this Course in the Self-financed Colleges is Rs. 50,000/- (including Uni. Exam. Fee Rs. 1000 for 1st & 2nd semesters) per annum both for Deputed &
- Fresh Candidates of which Rs. 20000/- will be paid at the time of admission and the rest ( i.e. Rs. 3 0 000/-) will be paid in six (6) equal monthly installments starting from the month of September every year. Note that total course fee for 2- years is Rs. 1,00,000/- per student. In addition to the above fees, students will pay only Enrollment fee, Centre fee etc. separately.
- The authority of each Self-financed College will spend Rs. 75,000/- only per unit (i.e. for 50 students) in every academic year for the benefit of the students in the form of relaxation of tuition fees. This benefit will be given to the poor and meritorious fresh candidates but not to the Candidates to be admitted on Management Quota.
- Online application for admission to B.Ed. Programme in Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges under B.U. will be available on and from 22.05.2019 to 05.06.2019 (upto 11.59 pm) on the University website www.buruniv.ac.in
- Mode of payment of application fees (Rs. 300/- + transaction charge) will be through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Allahabad Bank e-challan. Allahabad Bank E-challan can be generated after submission of online form. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the e- challan on the basis of which payment can be made at any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Online submission of application form by a candidate does not automatically ensure his/her admission to the program.
- Candidates, engaged in any other Course of Studies/Job/Full-time Research Work, shall not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously.
- Fresh candidates must verify eligibility as in (5), age limit as in (7), and availability of method subject as in (10) before online submission of the application form.
University of Burdwan
University of Burdwan, Rajbati, Bardhaman-713104, West Bengal, India, Tel. +91 342 263 4975, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website www.buruniv.ac.in