Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2020
Teerthanker Mahaveer University conducts TRAT for PhD Admission 2020
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2020 - TMU Research Aptitude Test (TRAT) for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Program for January 2020 cycle shall be conducted on 2nd Saturday of January, 2020 in the Teerthanker Mahaveer University Campus for the below mentioned disciplines.
Management, Education, Law, Computer Applications, Computer Science & Engineering, Mass Communication, NURSING, English, Pharmacy, Engineering, Jainology, Dental Sciences, Physical Education, Applied Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and Allied Health Sciences (Medical -Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Pharmacology).Note: For intake in the above disciplines, please check the updates on University website.
See: Phd Admissions
- Master’s degree of a recognized Indian university, or a Postgraduate degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification in the relevant field with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
- For Ph.D. programme in Allied Health Sciences, the applicant should have completed 3 Year M.Sc. Medical in the relevant discipline from a recognized Medical College with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST/PH/Jain minority applicant shall be eligible for 5% relaxation in marks.
- All eligible candidates will be required to appear in the ‘TMU Research Aptitude Test (TRAT)’ to be conducted by the University. UGC-CSIR/NET/JRF/SLET qualified candidates will be exempt from the TRAT.
- The qualified candidates in TRAT and TRAT- Exempt candidates will be required to make a presentation of their ‘Research Plan’ before a ‘Research Committee’.
- A candidate may download the prescribed application from the website http://tmu.ac.in
- The completed application form along with necessary documents and a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000/- through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Teerthanker Mahaveer University”, payable at Moradabad should be sent to Joint Registrar (Research & Development), First Floor, Administrative Block, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, NH-24, Delhi Road, Moradabad–244001 (U.P.)
- The envelope consisting of application form should be clearly super-scribed on its top with the words “Application for Ph.D. Programme - January 2020”.
- Applications may be submitted any time round the year. However, applications received upto 15th of the previous month in which a TRAT is scheduled shall be considered for that TRAT cycle, and those received afterwards shall be processed for the next TRAT cycle.
- TRAT venue and schedule shall be intimated only to eligible candidates by e-mail.
- Last date for receiving the completed application forms is 15th December 2019.
For more details, please see the Ph.D. Ordinance of the University available on our website http://tmu.ac.in/wpcontent/uploads/2016/09/Ph.D.-Ordinance.pdf
Teerthanker Mahaveer University
- (Established under Govt. of U.P. Act No. 30 of 2008), NH 24, Delhi Road, Moradabad-244001(U.P.), Phone: 0591-2476800, Fax:- 0591-2360077, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.tmu.ac.in
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India