Teerthanker Mahaveer University announces TMU Research Aptitude Test (TRAT) for PhD Admission 2021
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021 – Teerthanker Mahaveer University invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2021 (July)
Admission to the PhD Program will be based on TMU Research Aptitude Test (TRAT) scheduled to be conducted on 10th July 2021
PhD in Disciplines
- Allied Health Sciences (Medical – Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Pharmacology); Applied Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics); Computer Applications; Dental Sciences; Education; Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication; Civil; Electrical); Fine Arts; Jainology; Mgt.; Medical Sciences for MD/MS or Equivalent; Paramedical; Pharmacy; Physical Education
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receiving the Completed Application Forms: 25th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test (TRAT): 02nd of July i.e. 10th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s degree of a recognized Indian university or a Postgraduate degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification in the relevant field with not less than 55% marks in aggregate
- SC/ST/PH/Jain minority applicants shall be eligible for 5% relaxation in marks.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The candidates have to apply online on the website of the University https://tmuadmissions or nopaperforms.com/). The completed application form along with the necessary documents and a non-refundable application fee of Rs.2000/- must be submitted online.
- All eligible candidates will be required to appear in the ‘TMU Research Aptitude Test (TRAT)’ to be conducted by the University. UGC-CSIR/NET/JRF/SLET qualified candidates will be exempt from the TRAT.
- The qualified candidates in TRAT and TRAT- Exempt candidates will be required to make a presentation of their ‘Research Plan’ before a ‘Research Committee’
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website