Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed Program 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya announces admission to B.Ed. Program 2019
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2019 - Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya, Purba Medinipur online applications are invited from Indian Citizen in prescribed form for admission to B.Ed. Course for the session 2019-21.
- The total number of seats is 100 (50 Deputed + 50 Fresher)
See: B.Ed Admissions
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement / Notification: 07th April 2019
- Opening of online Admission Portal: 15th April 2019 (Mon-2pm)
- Online Form Fill up: 15th April 2019- 30th April 2019
- Last date of receiving application fees through online: 30th April 2019
- Submission of form with necessary documents at the B.Ed. Dept. dropbox: 16th April 2019 to 02nd May 2019 (12.00 noon-3.00pm)
- Last date of receiving form (Hard copy) with necessary documents by Post/Courier: Not to be entertained after 02nd May 2019 (Thursday-3.00pm) either by post of physically
- Publication of Provisional Merit List: 06th May 2019 (Mon-3.00pm only at College website)
- Date of receiving complaints (through email): 07th May 2019 (Tuesday up to 4.00pm)
- Commencement of classes: 01st July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Candidates (both Fresher & Deputed) with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree, for SC/ST/PH Category 45% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce having one pedagogy subject at the UG or PG level of the available pedagogy subjects.
- Pedagogy of Language Teaching: Bengali, English, Sanskrit (only one school subject be taken)
- Pedagogy of Social Science Teaching: History, Geography, Political Sc. Education, Sociology, Philosophy, Commerce. (Only one school subject be taken)
- Pedagogy of Science Teaching: Physical Science, Life Science, Computer Science & Computer Application, Food & Nutrition. (Only one school subject be taken)
- Pedagogy of Mathematics Teaching: Mathematics.
- Candidates with 55% marks in B.E. /B. Tech. in UG level ,for SC/ST/PH Category 50% marks in B.E./B.Tech are also eligible. Fresher Candidates must be within 38 years of age as on 30.06.2019 and Deputed teachers teaching for Class v to xii ( Pass or Hons. graduate/PG Scale) in W.B. Govt. aided institution having at least one year teaching experience as on 30.06.2019 are eligible. Para-teacher/Primary teachers are not eligible as deputed candidate. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH Candidates as per Govt. rules. 50% of the total seats will be reserved for deputed candidates and 50% for Freshers. 20% of the fresher candidates will be filled up from Other Universities. Candidates pursuing any other Course of Studies/Job/Full time Research Work will not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously.
- Deputed candidate will be selected on the basis of total continuous length of approved service (Teaching Experience) in Secondary School from the entry to the service as on30th June 2019
- The minimum length of service is 1-year teaching experience as on 30th June 2019 for Pass, Hons/PG scale
- If the length of service is same for more than one candidate, the academic grade marks will be checked for preparing their merit position. Academic grade marks will be calculated as per the scale of pay of applicant
- For Candidate in Hons. Scale having PG degree, no academic grade will be awarded for PG degree
- Eligibility % of marks will be checked based on academic qualification
- The selection of fresher candidate will be based on the total academic grade marks calculated as per their academic performance mentioned earlier.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH Candidates as per Govt. rules. 50% of the total seats will be reserved for deputed candidates and 50% for Freshers. 20% of the fresher candidates will be filled up from Other Universities
- Candidates pursuing any other Course of Studies/Job/Full-time Research Work will not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2019 Application Process
- All applications must be made online through college websitewww.tamraliptamahavidyalaya.org
- Keep all the requisite documents ready with you before filling up online application form
- Follow step by step instruction for filling up online application form
- Application Fees Rs.300/- may pay through online or to be deposited to mention the following branches of Axis Bank through offline (Tamluk, Contai,Haldia, Panskura, Bagnan, Medinipur Town, Sealdah) in WB
- Printout all pages of the complete application form and submit in the Office of the B. Ed. Dept., Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya with all testimonials and College Copy of the Challan by physically or by post with in 02nd May 2019 (3 pm)
- Degrees from FAKE Universities are not granted for eligibility
For more details visit the official website
P.O. – Tamluk, Dist. – Purba Medinipur
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!