Reva University Bengaluru Admission 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application
Reva University Bengaluru announces admission to BTech, BA LLB, BBA LLB, and MBA Programme 2019
Reva University Admissions 2019 - Applications are invited by Reva University, Bengaluru for admission to full time Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Law (BA LL.B), Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law (BBA LL.B), Master of Business Administration (MBA) offered for the session 2019.
Reva University Course Offered
- Engineering & Technology - BTech in Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Legal Studies - BA-LLB & BBA LLB
- Management Studies – MBA
Reva University Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date for issue of application forms: 26th November 2018
- Last Date for submission of duly filled form: 15th April 2019
- Upload of online Mock test link in the website: 20th April 2019
- Upload of Test Admission Ticket: 20th April 2019
- Last date of download of test admission ticket: 26th April 2019
- REVA EET online test for BTech Program in 16 different locations: 07th April 2019
- REVA EET online test for BTech Programme in 16 different locations along with
- REVA MAT, REVA CLAT online test for B.A L.L.B (Hons) and MBA programmes at REVA University Campus, Bangalore only: 28th April 2019
- Upload of test result: 08th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Reva University Admission 2019
For BTech Programme:
- Pass in PUC / 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
- Good score in REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) or CET / COMEDK / UNI-GAUGE or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
- (For lateral entry and for more details log on to University website www.reva.edu.in)
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
For BA-LLB & BBA LLB Program
- Pass in PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) of the total marks.
- Max age of 20yrs (22 for SC/ST/OBC) at the time of admission.
- Good score in REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test (REVA CLAT) or CLAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
Also See: Law Entrance Exams 2019 Notification
For MBA Program
- Bachelor's degree of three years in any stream or B E/ B Tech with 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University / institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto
- Good score in REVA University Management Aptitude Test (REVA MAT) or CAT / MAT / CMAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
Also See: MBA Admission Dates 2019
Reva University Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.
- The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
Steps to Apply Online
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and received password to proceed with online application form While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
Payment through Demand Draft (DD)
- A Demand Draft drawn in favor of the 'REVA University', payable at Bangalore to be kept ready. Enter the Demand Draft details in the online form as required.
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD to be sent to Office of Admissions, REVA University
Note : For candidates who do not have the Demand Draft available at the time of filling the application form may logout and relogin after making the draft and proceed with form filling.
Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Details of the Beneficiary: fill in the following:
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
- Ensure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR (Unique Transaction) Number
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures includes “Customer Counterfoil” with your name, application number, course applying for, contact number written on the back to be sent to the Office of Admissions REVA University, Bengaluru.
- You are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counterfoil for your future references.
For more details, please visit https://reva.edu.in/