RKMVU Belur MSc Big Data Analytics Admission 2021 Application Form, Dates
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University (RKMVU) announces Admission to MSc Big Data Analytics for Session 2021
RKMVU Belur MSc Big Data Analytics Admission 2021 - Admission for MSc Big Data Analytics (also known as Data Science) in Belur Campus is open for both male and female candidates for the academic year 2021
RKMVU Belur MSc Big Data Analytics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receiving Applications: 17th June 2021
- Written Admission Test from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (2 hrs): 19th June 2021
- Announcement of Results of the Admission Test: 19th June 2021
- Viva-voce/interview for shortlisted candidates: 20th & 23rd June 2021
- Commencement of classes from 10:00 am: 01st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for RKMVU Belur MSc Big Data Analytics Admission 2021
- Male students only
- B.Sc. (Hons.)/ MSc (or equivalent) in any of the following subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics (with Econometrics), Physics (with Mathematics and Statistics as general subjects, preferred), Electronics, with at least 60% marks in the Hons. subjects in BSc or MSc, (or equivalent degree).
- BE/BTech/AMIE/Grad IETE in Computer Science (or allied branches like Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical) with first class, with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates who have finished studies in the above disciplines OR awaiting the results of the final exam are also eligible to apply (admission is subject to securing 60% marks in aggregate).
RKMVU Belur MSc Big Data Analytics Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Applied Programmes‘.
- Selection for Admission will be based on entrance Test
- Academic fee (includes Fee for Tuition/Exam/Lab/ID-card, etc.) for each Semester : INR 20,000/-
- Refundable Caution Deposit : INR 3000/-
- Fees payable at the time of admission : 20,000 + 3000 = INR 23,000 /-
- Fees payable in full within 10 days of commencement of classes of the semester.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website