Rajasthan Technical University PhD Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) announces Doctoral Admission Test (DAT) 2019 for PhD Admission
RTU Kota PhD Admission 2019 - Rajasthan Technical University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Full Time/Part Time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs in various Engineering/MBA/ MCA Departments of University College of Engineering and the recognized Research Centres of RTU Kota 2019
Specialization for PhD Program
- PhD Program University Dept., RTU, Kota along with area of specialization:
- Civil Engg.: Structural Engineering; Geo technical Engineering; Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engg.: High Performance Computing Systems
- Electronics Engg.: Power Systems; Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
- Electronics Engg.: Communication Engineering, Control and Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engg.: Machine Design, Industrial Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Production Engineering
- Renewable Energy: Renewable Engineering
For more details regarding specializations in depts., please visit the official website
See: PHD Admission 2019
RTU Kota PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement for notification: 16th June 2019
- Commencement of online application form filling: 16th June 2019
- Commencement of choice filling: 08th July 2019
- Last date of online application: 13th July 2019
- Display of list of eligible candidates: 18th July 2019
- Written Test (RTU DAT 2019): 20-21 July 2019
- Declaration of written test result: 24th July 2019
- Document verification and interview of the qualified candidates in written test by respective DRC: 29-30 July 2019
- Declaration of selected candidates for PhD admission after Research Board approval: 31st July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RTU Kota PhD Admission 2019
For Full time Research Scholar
- A candidate possessing the qualifications in appropriate areas and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed below, shall be eligible for admission to the PhD Program in the respective subject
- Master's degree in the appropriate discipline of any recognized University/Institute or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/ semesters) where marks are awarded or minimum equivalent CGPA as defined by AICTE/UGC or any other competent body as the case may be
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Differently abled persons or categories decided by UGC
- Candidates who have cleared the M. Phil Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing M.Phil. degree shall be eligible
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be allowed to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Differently abled persons or categories decided by UGC.
For Part-Time Research Scholar
- In addition to the educational qualifications mentioned at 4.1(1) and (2) the applicant shall prove the following to the satisfaction of the
- DRC (Departmental Research Committee):
- Permission of the employer in writing to the candidate, to pursue PhD Programme along with his/her regular duties in the organization he/she is employed
- Availability of all facilities for pursuing research at the candidate’s parent organization / place of work, in the chosen field of research
- Certificate issued by the employer to allow him/her to fulfill the residential requirements during course work and contact days with supervisor after completion of the course work as notified by University From Time To Time.
- In all Ph.D. programmes, the admission shall be granted as per Rajasthan Technical University ordinance and regulations for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy and the subsequent modifications thereof. The RTU-DAT - 2019 shall be conducted at premise of RTU, Kota only.
- List of the applicants, eligible for written test will be displayed only on the RTU DAT 2019 website and no individual communication will be made. The applicants DAT 2019 Information are advised to visit regularly on the RTU website for the schedule of RTU-DAT examination and other updated information.
- The written examination for RTU-DAT shall consist of 100 multiple choice questions of two & half hour duration in which set of 50 questions will be based on Research Methodology and another set of 50 questions for Specialization paper. Candidates are required to fill answer on OMR sheet pattern. The syllabus for Research Methodology and Specialization paper are available on the RTU website.
RTU Kota PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The applicants can apply online through the RTU DAT 2019 website by accessing link http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/dat2019. A candidate is required to register online on DAT-2019 website by filling the following details:-
- Name of the candidate –
- Mother’s Name –
- Father’s name –
- Date of birth –
- Mobile no. and submit to register themselves for DAT-2019. A challan no. will be generated which is used for the application form fee payment which a candidate has to keep safe.
- The next step is to pay the application fee of DAT 2019, which is Rs. 3000/- (non refundable). Fees can be submitted online through Bill desk gateway facility, where a candidate is required to fill the online details of their credit card/debit card/net banking/other online payment gateway details. A candidate is required to pay any other admissible charges as per the requirement of online payment, as applicable. A transaction ID/token no. will be generated for the payment. The online application form will not accept entries without his/her transaction ID.
- In order to fill the online application form the candidate must enter his/her transaction ID/token no. in the appropriate link. Then, the candidate will be allowed to fill the application form with their personal and academic details as per the requirements.
For more details please visit the official website
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota
Admission Office, CAM-2019, Old Computer center building, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, KOTA (Rajasthan)- 324010 Phone No: 0744-247-33-845
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India