Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) announces Doctoral Admission Test (DAT) 2022 for Admission to PhD Program
RTU PhD Admission 2022 – Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota invites application for admission to various PhD Programs for the academic year 2022-23 through Doctoral Admission Test (DAT)
Rajasthan Technical University PhD Admission 2022
- Start of Registration and registration fee deposition online by candidates : 21st July 2022
- Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee (online) by candidates : 20th August 2022
- Declaration of tentative list of all Eligible candidates : 24th August 2021 6 PM
- Written test (DAT2022) (OFFLINE at RTU, Kota campus) : 27th August 2022
- Declaration of written test result (on website) : 01st September 2022
- Document verification and interview of the qualified Candidates in written test by respective DRC. : 06th September 2022
- Declaration of selected candidates for PhD admission after Research Board approval (RTU Only) : 15th September 2022
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, in the appropriate discipline from any recognized University/Institute, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) where marks are awarded or minimum equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) as defined by AICTE/UGC or any other competent body as the case may be.
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall apply to the applicant belonging to the categories of “SC/ST/OBC.
- The applicants can apply online through the RTU DAT-2022 website by accessing link https://rtu.ac.in/index/DAT-2022
- A candidate is required to register online on DAT-2022 website by providing the following details: –
- Name of the candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Mobile no., email id and submit to register themselves for DAT-2022
- Candidates read the notification carefully before applying.
- Application form fees : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Bank account/ Debit card/ Credit card/UPI/payment Gateway
- Selection will be based on Entrance Exam & Interview.
- The entrance examination for RTU-DAT shall consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of two-and-a-half-hour duration in which a set of 50 questions will be based on Research Methodology (60 Minutes duration) and another set of 50 questions for Specialization paper (90 Minutes duration).
- The syllabus for Research Methodology and Specialization papers are available on the CAM/DAT-2022 website.
- The RTU-DAT-2022 entrance examination shall be conducted at the premises of RTU, Kota only.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022