Raiganj B.Ed College Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Raiganj B.Ed College announces Admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program 2019
Raiganj B.Ed College Admission 2019 - Raiganj B.Ed. College invites application for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program for the commencing year 2019
This College is a co-education institute and offers no residence to the candidates. Check more details regarding the Raiganj B.Ed College Admission in the article below.
Details of Raiganj B.Ed. College
- Raiganj B.Ed. College, the premier Postgraduate Teacherâ€™s Training College, affiliated to West Bengal University of Teachers Training, Education Planning and Administration is the only Government Sponsored B.Ed. College in the district of Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal
- This College offers B.Ed. in different subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Life Science, Geography, Education, Bengali and English only.
Method Subjects Available
- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physical Science, Life Science, Philosophy, Education, History, Geography
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Raiganj B.Ed College Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration for Commences from: 07th May 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 02nd July 2019
- There are a total of 50 seats (Deputed + Fresher) in Raiganj B.Ed. College. However, it may be subject to further change at authority discretion
- Candidates should, therefore, keep themselves updated with the official website from time to time
Eligibility Criteria for Raiganj B.Ed College Admission 2019
- Admission Eligibility can be referred from the website http://wbugadmission.com
- Aspiring candidates can now register themselves to Admission for 2 years B.Ed. Course. Aspirants can register themselves on the official website http://wbugadmission.com
- Candidates should register themselves before the deadline of Application form to avoid any untoward situation.
Steps to be followed before filling up the Online Application Form:
- Go to official website or a link is also provided below.
- Click on the Online Registration button. If you are already registered, then proceed from step 7.
- Fill the form by giving appropriate information (To be noted: Provide your valid Mobile No., your password will be sent to your Mobile No.)
- Click on the Register Button
- In the next page check whether the data you have provided is correct or not, if you want to change any information click on the Edit Data
- Then, after editing click on Submit button. You will receive a unique Application Id and Password on the registered Mobile No. (Remember this ID and Password is most essential for entire process)
- Then click on the Login Button, log-in using your ID and Password
- Fill up the Form Carefully
- After filling up the Form click on the save button if you want to proceed. After you save preview page will open. Check each and every data which you have provided carefully if the data is correct then click on Final submission
- In offline mode print the generated Challan and deposit the fees in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA along with the printed challan. After depositing the fee in the bank after 2 working days you will be able to take a printout of the Form
- At the time of taking the form print no need to Upload your Passport size Photo just paste your photo in the form after the print out
- A Fee of Rs.500/- (Bank transaction fees), if any be paid by the applicant. Fees should be paid in favour of Raiganj B.Ed. College (A/c No.): 35072159682 State Bank of India, Karnajora Branch, IFSC CODE: SBIN0001654
- Candidates must pay heed while doing payment, as without confirmation of payment application will be invalid
- Result will be published on the official website. As you all must be aware that there is no entrance exam for Raiganj B.Ed. College Admission, results will be based on the last qualifying exam
- Once the whole registration process gets over, authority will start publishing result. As soon result gets published, we will upload it on this page. Candidates should keep themselves updated with the official website from time to time
- The deputed and fresher candidate are informed to bring a bank draft of Rs.50500/- (fifty thousand and five hundred only) in favour of Raiganj B.Ed. College payable at Karnajora SBI on the date of admission
Raiganj B.ED. College
Post Office: Karnajora, District: Uttar Dinajpur-733130, Phone No.: +91- 03523-246413, Email: email@example.com, Website wbugadmission.com