Pune University Integrated MSc MTech Admission 2018
Savitribai Phule Pune University Integrated MSc MTech Admission 2018
Pune University Integrated MSc MTech Admission 2018- Bioinformatics Centre, Savitribai Phule Pune University, has invited applications for admission to the Integrated 5 yr Master of Science M.Sc. Biotechnology and 6 yr M. Tech. Biotechnology Program offered for year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notification
- Start date of online application: 9th April 2018
- End date of online application: 31st May 2018
- Last date of submission of application form (Hard Copy): 3rd June, 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 10th June, 2018 (11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.)
- Date of declaration of result of the Entrance test:25th June, 2018
- Date of publication of merit list: 30th June 2018
- Date of admission: 1st July 2018 onwards
- Date of Commencement of the course: Last week of July 2018 (exact date to be announced at a
- later stage)
- Integrated 5 yr Master of Science M.Sc. Biotechnology
- 6 yr M. Tech. Biotechnology Programme
No. of Seats:
- 30 + Foreign/NRI/PIO + Jammu and Kashmir (J & K) Migrants (for each program)
- 10+2 level science Examination of any recognized board in India with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be considered for reserved candidates who are domiciles of Maharashtra.
- SC 13%
- ST 07%
- DT(A) 03%
- NT(B) 2.5%
- NT(C) 3.5%
- NT(D) 02%
- OBC 19%
- SBC (as per Govt. of Maharashtra rule)
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically handicapped Students
- 5% Seats are reserved for Defense Personnel’s child/Ex-Serviceman Child.
- 30% Seats are reserved for female Candidates for graduate Courses
- One Migrant student from Jammu & Kashmir, per course over and above the sanctioned intake capacity will be admitted as per the merit in the entrance test.
- Selection is strictly based on merit in the Entrance examination. Any seat vacant in the reserved quota due to non availability of the eligible candidate will not be filled by open category candidates.
- Nature of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Question paper: 2
- Paper I: 50 questions on General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Intelligence.
- Paper II: 100 questions on the syllabus of 10+2 course of Maharashtra State Board (HSC) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Section wise weightage of marks
- Paper II: Biology 40%
- Physics 25%
- Chemistry 25%
- Mathematics 10%
- Number of Questions:
- Paper I : 50
- Paper II : 100
- Marks per question for correct answer: 2 Marks
- Negative marking: 0.5 Marks deducted for every wrong answer
- Total Marks
- Paper I : 100 (Duration : 1 hour)
- Paper II : 200 (Duration : 2 hours)
- Open Category and Outside Maharashtra State Candidates - Rs.1000/-
- Reserved category Candidates from the State of Maharashtra – Rs. 600/-
- Availability of Online forms for admission Integrated MSc MTech at https://campus.unipune.ac.in from 9th April to 31st May 2018
- For any information on the nature, scope and prospects of the course, candidates should visit the website: https://www.unipune.ac.in/ibb
Savitribai Phule Pune University
Institute of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology, Opp. PUMBA, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411 007, Maharashtra, India, Website https://www.unipune.ac.in/ibb
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!