NMU Jalgaon PhD Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
North Maharashtra University (NMU) Jalgaon Entrance Test (PET) for PhD Admission June 2019
NMU PhD Admission 2019 - Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon announce invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2019 through PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2019.
A regular full time candidate shall ordinarily work in University Schools/Departments, Research Institutes/Centers (In colleges or industries) or recognized place of research by North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
See: PhD Admissions
NMU PhD Program
- In accordance with the University Grants Commission’s minimum standards and procedure for awards of M.Phil/PhD Degree Regulation, 2009 and 2016 published in the Gazette of India, the NMU, Jalgaon has prepared revised rules for the admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree in different subjects and in inter-disciplinary areas
- As per the above rules, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon is conducting Online PET in June 2019
- Allocation of Seats: Out of total available seats, 50 % seats each will be allocated to the candidates who qualify the Entrance Test and 50 % seats for the candidates who are exempted from the Entrance Test as mentioned above, respectively. The reservation policy of the State Govt. will be followed while allocating seats
Important Dates for NMU PhD Admission 2019
- Availability of online Application form through University: 29th April to 20th May 2019
- Last date for filling up of online application form: 20th May 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online filled application form along with supporting documents: 22nd May 2019
- Display of provisional list of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance test and exempted candidates. 29th May 2019
- Last date of receipt of objection on list, if any (in written form/ e mail): 30th May 2019
- Display of final list of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance test and exempted candidates: 31st May 2019
- Issue of Hall ticket in login ID: 01st June 2019
- Tentative dates of exam: 09/10/11/12 June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NMU PhD Admission 2019
- For admission to the PhD Programme in a related subject in the faculty, applicants fulfilling the following criteria shall be treated as eligible
- Persons having passed post graduate degree (master degree) examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA) from any recognized statutory university which is a member of AIU, New Delhi
- For further details on eligibility log on to www.nmu.ac.in
Structure of the Entrance Test:
- There will be two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II for the Entrance Test. The syllabi of Paper-I and Paper-II for various subjects covered under different Boards and Faculties are uploaded on University website
- Paper-I: General Aptitude Test:This paper will have 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice covering logical reasoning, numerical ability, reasoning and language aptitude
- Paper-II: Subject Specific Test
- Paper-II will be also of 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice objective questions.
All the below mentioned candidates those who wish to apply for admission for the PhD degree should fill up this online application form with prescribed fees.
- Those candidates qualified Paper-I and II in the Entrance examination conducted in September 2017 but not allotted guides shall apply under exemption category.
- Those who have qualified only Paper-I in September 2017 have to appear for Paper II
- Those who have appeared in final year PG examination
- Candidates willing to apply for PhD admission should fill up the online application form and must send hard copy of the application form along with transaction slip and other supporting documents to the following address as per schedule.
Fee Structure for Admission/Entrance Test:
The Fee of Rs.1200/- (for foreign students Rs.6000/-) (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST) candidates should be paid through online payment gateway. The fee once paid will not be refunded. The candidates those who are eligible to get exemption from Entrance Test, will also have to pay the fee as mentioned above.
NMU PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Click on the link PET 2019 where you will be in a position to fill an application form for PhD entrance test June 2019. The application form will be available only online on the university website www.nmu.ac.in
- Fill all the information carefully as per the given instructions
- For payment click on make payment and select appropriate payment option
- Print the hard copy of the submitted online application form and payment receipt.
- Only filling and submission of online application form is not sufficient. If hard copy along with fee transaction slip and other necessary documents is not received before 22 May 2019 to Research Section of University, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the entrance test of considered for exemption.
- The Hall ticket will be provided to all candidates only online in their login . You have to take a printout of the Hall Ticket, by clicking “Print Hall Ticket” link available at www.nmu.ac.in
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India