MDNIY New Delhi B.Sc Yoga Admission 2019 â€“ Dates, Eligibility, Application
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) announces Admission to B.Sc Yoga 2019
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga B.Sc Yoga Admission 2019 - Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) , an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of invites applications for admission to the 3 yrs B.Sc. (Yoga) Program, affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIP) for the academic session 2019-20.
The course is designed to impart the knowledge, skills and techniques of Yoga to enable them to become institutionally qualified Yoga professional.
See: B.Sc Admission
MDNIY B.Sc Yoga Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 22nd April 2019
- Entrance Exam: 4th May 2019
- Result Declaration: 17th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MDNIY B.Sc Yoga Admission 2019
- Applicant should have a pass in 12th class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent in any Science Stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in any four subjects including English (core/elective/functional) provided that the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
- Applicant should not be more than 21 years of age as on 01.08.2019. Relaxation in age limit will be as per University norms.
- 30 seats Reservation of seats will be as per university norms
- Selection of the students will be made on the merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained Common Entrance Test (CET) of GGSIP University to be held on 4 th May, 2019 subject to the Medical fitness
- The Test will have questions from Physics (30 questions), Chemistry (30 questions) (iii) Biology (30 questions) or Biotechnology (30 questions) (iv) Mathematics (30 questions) (v) General Awareness (15 questions) (vi) English Language & Comprehension (15 questions).
- A stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month of student, in lieu of Hostel accommodation, will be provided on merit to a maximum 20 students in a batch, who hails from the states other than Delhi and NCR (conditions apply)
MDNIY B.Sc Yoga Admission 2019 Application Form
- Admission Brochure along with Application Form and other details are available at www.ipu.ac.in and at the Institute website www.yogamdniy.nic.in
For more details, visit www.yogamdniy.nic.in
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga
(An autonomous organization under Dept of Ayush, Ministry of Health and F.W. Govt of India) 68, Ashoka road, Near Gole Dakkhana, New Delhi-110001, Tel-011-23730417-18, Telefax 011-23711657, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.yogamdniy.nic.in