Mangalayatan University PhD/ MPhil Admission 2019 (Full-Time/ Part-Time )
Mangalayatan University PhD Admission - Dates/ Eligibility/ Application Process
Sincere applications are invited by prestigious Mangalayatan University (Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh) for participating in its top-notch M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes conducted by its various academic departments, for the session 2019-20.
Admissions to the full-time and part-time PhD and MPhil courses will be based on the results obtained in the Mangalayan University Research Entrance Test (MURET) and at the interview, both will be conducted as per the rules and regulations of the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degrees) (1st Amendment) Regulations, 2018.
In connection with the M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs of MU under the session 2019-20, the following are important details: ---
- Last Date of Application Submission: 16 January 2019
- Date of Research Entrance Test: 20 January 2019
- Centers of Entrance Test : Aligarh (University Campus), Noida, Ranchi, Guwahati, and Hyderabad
The main and most important eligibility conditions for participating in MURET for session 2019-20 for phd admission are the following: ---
- The Master’s Degree in the desired/similar subject from any duly recognized higher education institution or university located in India or abroad, with minimum 55% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade.
- The SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/Differently-Abled Candidates will be given due relaxations as per the regulations of UGC. These relaxations include 5% marks both in postgraduation and in the minimum qualifying marks at MURET.
- Candidateswho have passed the UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SELT or have a rigorous M.Phil. degree in the proposed subject, are permitted to attend the interview/viva voce directly (i.e. they are exempted from appearing at MURET).
How to Apply:
Application Form can be downloaded from link given below.
Application Fee: Rs. 5000/-
*25% Relaxation is available in the application fee for Women/ Differently-Abled people, and also for the Spouse or Children of Indian Army Service Men. Again, 10% relaxation is also available for these people in the yearly course fee.
Mode of Payment: DD in Favour of "Finance Officer Mangalayatan University" payable at Aligarh/ NEFT/ Cash Deposit
PhD/MPhil. Courses Offered:For the session 2019-20, MU conducts M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs in the following wide-range of technical and non-technical streams/subjects: ---
- PhD/MPhil in Law
- PhD/MPhil in Hindi
- PhD/MPhil in English
- PhD/MPhil in History
- PhD/MPhil in Pharmacy
- PhD/MPhil in Agriculture
- PhD/MPhil in Physics
- PhD/MPhil in Chemistry
- PhD/MPhil in Mathematics
- PhD/MPhil in Economics
- PhD/MPhil in Biotechnology
- PhD/MPhil in Management
- PhD/MPhil in Commerce
- PhD/MPhil in Education
- PhD/MPhil in Nursing
- PhD/MPhil in Sociology
- PhD/MPhil in Jain Philosophy
- PhD/MPhil in Political Science
- PhD/MPhil in Physical Education
- PhD/MPhil in Tourism & Hotel Management
- PhD/MPhil in Library & Information Science
- PhD/MPhil in Journalism & Mass Communication
- PhD/MPhil in Civil Engineering
- PhD/MPhil in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD/MPhil in Computer Science & Engineering
- PhD/MPhil in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- PhD/MPhil in Fine Arts (Visual & Performing Arts/Painting)
To get more information about the doctoral research program of Mangalayatan University in the desired field/subject, please Direct Call or WhatsApp at +91-88009-93615, 98918-35042
Ambitiously well-established in 2006, Mangalayatan University (MU) is now an internationally famous university, duly recognized under section 2(f) of the UGC Act of 1956, and a responsible member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities). MU is quite eminent for supporting and guiding constructive and ground-breaking research in various disciplines and so far, its numerous research faculties and scholars have published their papers in many journals and magazines of Indian and international importance.
The main and ultimate aims and objectives of the doctoral research programs of mangalayatan University have been the following: ---
- To extend ace-quality M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs to the needy and ambitious candidates at reasonable costs.
- To nurture enlightening and cutting-edge research programs in various technical and non-technical disciplines aimed at facilitating apt and elegant solutions to unknown, complicated, and contemporary problems related with the industries concerned.
- To work for and contribute to the constant betterment in various professional fields, and prudent and sustainable industrial, social, and economic developments in the country.
Mangalayatan University, Extended NCR 33rd Milestone, Aligarh-Mathura Highway, Beswan, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202145
Research Student’s Helpdesk No. +91-88009-93615, 98918-35042
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India