KR Mangalam University PhD Program Admission 2019, Dates, Application
KR Mangalam University announces Admission to PhD Program for 2019 August
KR Mangalam University PhD Admission 2019 - KR Mangalam University invites application for eligible candidates for admission to PhD Programmes for the commencing year August Session 2019
Candidates can read the complete information regarding KR Mangalam University PhD Admission 2019 such as application forms, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. on this page.
Doctoral Research Programs Ph.D. Program
KRMU offers PhD Programs under the guidance of a supervisor appointed by the university in the following schools/disciplines/areas:
- School of Basic and Applied Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Medical and Allied Sciences
- School of Management and Commerce
- School of Law
- School of Engineering and Technology
KR Mangalam University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: August 2019
- Last Date for receipt of Applications: 05th August 2019 (Monday)
- Date of Entrance Examination & Interview: 10th August 2019 (Saturday)
PhD Program - Category
- The PhD Program is designed to cater to the following categories of students:
- Full Time Students: Candidates are required to devote full time on campus for PhD. Some candidates may be offered teaching/research/project assistantship. Those selected for this will be required to assist in teaching/laboratories and other developmental work under the guidance of a mentor.
- Part Time Students: Candidates working in organizations situated in close vicinity of university will be admitted under this category.
- Sponsored Students: Employees of Organizations /industries having collaborations with university will be admitted under this category.
Eligibility Criteria for KR Mangalam University PhD Admission 2019
- A postgraduate degree or equivalent in the concerned subject from a recognised Indian University, or a postgraduate degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities/UGC/AICTE with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- PhD admission is open only for those students who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF/UGC-CSIR NET) GATE Teacher fellowship holder or have passed MPhil Program.
- PhD admission is open for regular University faculty.
- The students will appear for an interview in which they are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before the school research committee.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam and interview. They will be required to pay a Registration-cum-Processing fee of Rs. 5000/- (Non-Refundable).
- Admission to PhD Program will be based on the overall performance in Post Graduate degree, Entrance Exam, Personal Interview, and facilities available. Preference will be given to CSIR/UGC NET qualified candidates and those having sponsored projects.
Written Entrance Exam
- It will broadly test the research aptitude and ability to comprehend. Candidates with NET, SLET, GATE, MPAT, MPhil or equivalent qualification may be exempted from Entrance Exam.
- Candidates who clear the written entrance exam will be selected for Personal Interview. The interview will be conducted by the Interview Board of the University to comprehensively judge in depth of knowledge in the concerned subject/area and ability to do research.
KR Mangalam University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to download the PhD admission form from the university website www.krmangalam.edu.in and submit it completely filled in all respects with copies of all the documents.
- They will be required to pay a Registration-cum-Processing fee of Rs.5000/- (Non-Refundable).
- Completely filled application form should be sent, by the specified due date, by email to PhD email@example.com or by post/hand to the following address: PhD Admissions K. R. Mangalam University, Sohna Road, Gurgaon-122103.
- Application Fee - Rs.900/-
- Registration & Processing Fees (Non - Refundable) - Rs.5000/-
Mode of Payment
- By Cash/DD/Online Transfer
- DD should be made in favour of “K R Mangalam University” payable at New Delhi. We invite you to have a personal interaction with our counselor in order to know more about K.R. Mangalam University and the course you have opted for.
For more information about the PhD Program, See official website www.krmangalam.edu.in/phd
- PhD Admission in Management 2019
- PhD in Computer Science Admission 2019
- PhD in Biology Admissions 2019
- PhD English Admission 2019
- PhD in Mass Communication Admissions 2019
- PhD in Economics Admissions 2019
- PhD in Physics Admissions 2019
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India