JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2019 for NRI Candidates
JNTU Hyderabad announces Admissions for NRI Candidates into B.Tech/IDP/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Pharmacy/M.Phil/Ph.D Courses 2019
JNTU Admission 2019 for NRI Candidates - Applications are invited from the eligible NRI candidates seeking admission into B. Tech/IDP/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBA/ MCA/ M. Pharmacy/M. Phil/Ph.D courses for the Academic Year 2019-20.
See: PHD Admission
Vacant seats in the FN/PIO (OCI)/CIWG after the last round of the admission i.e. on 30.06.2019 will be filled with NRI seats as per AICTE norms. The fee is same as that of FN/PIO (OCI)/CIWG quota.
JNTU Hyderabad Admissions of NRI (2019-20)
- Admissions to regular B.Tech programmes are made based on the rank secured in Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by Telengana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Three year diploma holders, with engineering common entrance test (ECET) ranking are eligible for admission into B.Tech Programmes.
- Admissions to regular M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.B.A. & M.C.A. programmes in constituent colleges/Units of the University are based on GATE or PGECET/GPAT /ICET ranking respectively conducted by Telengana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
JNTU Admission 2019 for NRI Candidates Important Dates
- Last Date of Application: 26th June 2019
- Date of Admission: 30th June 2019
See: MCA Entrance Exams
Admission to M.Tech. / M. Pharmacy /M.C.A. Programmes is divided into three categories:
- Regular Stream: AICTE Scholarship / Stipend will be provided to the GATE qualified candidates.
- Sponsored Category: The candidates must have two years of work experience and must be sponsored by the organization, where he / she is presently working.
- Non-sponsored (self supporting): Preference will be given for GATE and PGECET qualified candidates under non-sponsored category; however, they are not eligible for Scholarship.
- Admission to regular M.Sc programmes will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination conducted by JNT University Hyderabad.
- Admission to Part-time M.Tech. / M.Sc. / M.B.A. / PGDNT Programmes will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination conducted by JNT University Hyderabad. Candidates employed on regular service basis in and around Hyderabad and having an experience of at least one year after acquiring the prescribed qualification, are only eligible to apply.
- Admission to External Ph.D. / M.Phil. / M.S. Research Programmes will be made on the basis of Entrance Examination and Interview conducted by JNTUH, Hyderabad. The candidates who qualify in NET / SLET need not sit for the written test. However, they should get through in the interview process
- Admission to all P.G. Diploma programmes (CC * / CCC **) will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test conducted by the JNT University Hyderabad. The test will be of one hour duration consisting of 60 Objective type questions. Candidates securing equal marks in the Entrance Test will be bracketed for the purpose of award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, older candidates being given priority.
See: MTech Entrance Exams
JNTU Admission 2019 for NRI Candidates Application Process
- The application form is available in the DUFR office.
- The filled in application is to be submitted along with the required documents and a DD of Rs.1000/- in favour of “The Registrar, UFR Account, JNTUH”, payable at Hyderabad. For further details contact DUFR, JNTUH Hyderabad.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Directorate of University Foreign Relations, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085, Telangana (India), Website www.jntuh.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!