Jaipur National University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 (January Session), Apply now
Jaipur National University PhD Admission – Jaipur National University (JNU) Jaipur invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in various disciplines for the academic session starting in January 2022.
Read on for more details on Jaipur National University PhD Admission 2022.
PhD Program Offered
- Computer Science
- Electronic & Communication
- Life Science Biotechnology
- Life Sciences Botany
- Life Sciences Microbiology
- Life Sciences Biochemistry
- Social Work and Sociology
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Law and Governance
- Food and Nutrition
Jaipur National University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Online application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : 15th January 2022
- Dates of Entrance Exam : 16th January 2022
- Time of Entrance Test : 11:00 to 01:00 PM
Jaipur National University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree/Post-graduation in a related discipline with at least (55% marks or equivalent CGPA, from any of the Universities.
- Minimum Eligibility for Admission is 55% marks at the PG Level in the aggregate
- Junior Research Fellowships for Eligible Candidates.
Jaipur National University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Please fill in the Application Form very carefully. All fields marked with are mandatory to be filled. Application shall be submitted only through online mode.
- Application fee: Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking etc.
- Selection will be based on the performance of Written Test and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website